Navigon Demos iOS 4 Multitasking Enabled MobileNavigator iPhone App

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageNavigon Demos iOS 4 Multitasking Enabled MobileNavigator iPhone App

One of the major new features introduced in iOS 4 is multitasking, which will allow users to run their favorite third-party iPhone apps to run in the background. So it will allow you to run radio apps like Pandora, VoIP iPhone apps like Skype to run in the background while...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Topsy
    Topsy Posts: 41
    via Wordpress
  • Wolverinemarky
    Wolverinemarky Posts: 518
    via Wordpress

Slightly off topic but has anyone found out if were getting google maps with voice in ios4 would love to multitask with that

• suckitbitch
    suckitbitch Posts: 14
    via Wordpress
  • xsvl
    xsvl Posts: 42
    via Wordpress

More and more of my apps are getting the iOS4 update. Can't wait for the flood gates to open!

• godblezz@me.com
    godblezz@me.com Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

There really needs to be an option on the iphone to turn exactly this off. I like my Nav to talk in the background in every app EXCEPT my blummin phone app. this is like me talking taking an important business call with my wife talking in my ear telling me what to watch the curb. this would be the absolute justification of the people calling turn by turn gps devices "sat-nags". Sorry Navigon but you missed the point here,,, it is not as you say "cool" that my navigon is telling me where to go while I'm on the phone! I want VISUALl prompts (I know this is not your fault, but apple's btw) while I'm talking to, ie hearing my "call partner". I'm afraid to say: feature FAIL

• Dustin
    Dustin Posts: 116
    via Wordpress

hahahahahahahahaha, good luck with that, although Google has the best gps ive ever seen, the conflict between google and apple, i bet if apple had a better mapping solution than googles, it would switch over. I just wish that apple would re-do their map app to out do androids map app, that would make my day. come on apple, stop making other ppl make you step your game up. i know that you have it in you, and im almost positive that here in a couple of months, HTC or Motorola will beat your iPhone 4. maybe not the display, but as of right now, apple isnt setting any new spec records, only matching them. the only way to beat android it to completely blow them out of the water. why couldnt they have made 2 models of the phone, i understand that cost is an issue, but for those of us that wouldnt mind shelling out $500 w/ a 2 yr contract for a killer phone with wont be outdated in the next year, shouldnt there be that option? i would thing there should, but ive yet to see it. if its all about giving the consumer what they want within bounds of your company ethics, and you competely have the ability to do it, you are only hurting your own company by not doing so. just my2 cents, and im sorry for any typos, i typed this kinda fast and didnt proofread much, i have a softball game to go to but i had to reply.

• hxclos
    hxclos Posts: 353
    via Wordpress

Everyone talking at the same time... sounds like The View :\

• wcfv
    wcfv Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

cod zombies doesnt work on ios4 :(

• Dustin
    Dustin Posts: 116
    via Wordpress

look at the times..... only two of them talked at the same time.....speaking in an iPhone news chat, shouldt you say something iPhone related??? btw, im so glad apple decided to put 512 RAM in there (why not 1Gig???? i know i would have gladly paid extra for it)

• thepartyguy888
    thepartyguy888 Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

Viva Mexico cabrones. Soccer world Cup it's on the way!!!!
    Mexico2 France 0 Mexico 2 Italy0. The finalist defeated by Mexico
    Viva Mexico..... by the way when is TV comming to the Iphone comon!

• Bpst
    Bpst Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

Haha troll your jelouse

• askaski
    askaski Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

they must have an option to turn off or else i'm not gonna use it. it is annoying to hear the turn by turn while i'm on the fone. pssssssssssss what is it so cool about it?

• HCWHunter
    HCWHunter Posts: 49
    via Wordpress

@Dustin; Why would you want to spend more money now? EVERYTHING will be outdated a year from now. Much better to just pay full price for next year's iPhone which will be much better. Or even pay early termination charge and sign up as new customer.