iPhone Dev Team Working Hard To Release Tools To Jailbreak And Unlock iOS 4; Warn Unlockers To Avoid

Options
2»

Comments

• rajtakhar
    rajtakhar Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options

I get the similar problem to sardrazam
    i have a 3gs on baseband 5.12.01
    used spirit then redsnow to unlock
    The unlock only 1/2 works - it can see sim card - but i get a blue circle
    Its not the sim I dont think as when I try to make any calls - i get call failed message
    additionally when I select network - I get restricted network message
    The sim does work on several other unlocked phones
    Just driving me nuts at the minute trying to get it to work on iphone

• DJ
    DJ Posts: 38
    via Wordpress
    Options

Fantastic, easy easy unlock, thanks to the Dev team...

• Sadrazam
    Sadrazam Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    Options

I guess we just have bad luck :) I have tried everything till now without success. It is very strange that data network works very well but there is almost no carrier signal and I can't make any phone calls. I hope there is an explanation of this problem.

• Sankyie
    Sankyie Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options

Can we use this Ultrasn0w with 3gs..??? will it unlock it or not..???

• Raj Takhar
    Raj Takhar Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Options

in reply to sardazam

I have tried different operator sims
    I tried an O2 no signal - again message on restricted settings ...
    work Vodaphone no phone signal but do have data signal - again message on restricted settings ...
    Tried my data vodaphone sim (broadband) shows 3G - again message on restricted settings ...
    Wife's Orange sim (UK) (the original network to which phone is locked) it works

I guess the un-locking process has unlocked data but not voice calls

• Sadrazam
    Sadrazam Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    Options

Yes I got the same problem here. I have tried several different operators, only data is working. So I am waiting now for a possible upgrade and JB+unlock for IOS4. I am out of options for now.

• dan66
    dan66 Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Options

is there a way to downgrade from 4.0 back to 3.1.3

• Raj Takhar
    Raj Takhar Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Options

not unless you keep a back-up image of the 3.1.3 build - but knowing apple there is bound to be other stuff thats updated (firmware/baseband)

• que_pasa_hombr3
    que_pasa_hombr3 Posts: 9
    via Wordpress
    Options
  • Sean
    Sean Posts: 138
    via Wordpress
    Options

it semm doesnt work for me.3gs 3.13 jb by spirit,unlock by ultrasnow--new one.put different sim in,network sign shows up on the top of the screen,its means unlocked,but at same time phone pop up with a message :detected a different sim ,connect to intunes,enmergency call only.how can do now?

• iPhOnE LoVeR
    iPhOnE LoVeR Posts: 11
    via Wordpress
    Options

Guys my iphone was unlocked by accident via itunes to 3.1.3...is there any tool to unlock?can i unlock now or whats the story?

plz help

• IphoneFan
    IphoneFan Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    Options

Yoooo hooo I just unlocked my iphone 3gs 3.1.3 it is really really easy to unlocked thank a lot Devteam for ur working hard .

• nomos
    nomos Posts: 19
    via Wordpress
    Options

get me out of the apple cell!!!

• pawan
    pawan Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    Options

SIR I HAVE UNLOCKED IPHONE 3GS 3.1.3 INSTALLING ULTRASN0W BUT UNABLE TO FIND AFC2ADD FOR INSTALLING APPS AND ACCESS ROOT FILES PLZ HELP ME.

• Mike Ross
    Mike Ross Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    Options

wait so can i jailbreak iphone 3gs ios4 ? cuz says the firmwire is not specified? i cant jailbreak mine?

• ace.3
    ace.3 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options

updated mine by mistake to 3.1.3 waited for unlock for ages.
    thanx dev team and all involved.
    ps if i updated via itunes to 4.0 can i jailbreak and unlock as we.?????????????

• Joe
    Joe Posts: 450
    via Wordpress
    Options

Perhaps I'm an idiot or perhaps I have missed a step. I have successfully upgraded my phone to ios 4.0 and such. However, I am trying to get t-zones to work, but have not had any luck. I have looked and saw a few things that lead me to believe I have to edit the APN under cellular data. However, I don't have access to it. Another site tells me to go in and edit it, which I have done. Still nothing that allows me access to edit it. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

• Joe
    Joe Posts: 450
    via Wordpress
    Options

Just to clarify, I am not able to access the cellular data manually. Apparently there are ways to unlock it and access it, but I haven't been successful in doing so. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks!

• MEHUL PATEL
    MEHUL PATEL Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    Options

can ne plz tell when jb for ios 4 will be released..........actually i have updated it n got stucked my phone is 3gs. n of new botroom

• SL
    SL Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    Options

Work great, I just JailBreaked then unlocked my 3GS on iOS4 (firmware 05.13.04) last night. This morning I borrow a T-Mobile sim of my friend and tested it, work like a charm. First, it keep searching for signal, but I remember that on the blog someone said that you have to turn off the 3G, I turned off the 3G, work beautifully with T-Mobile. Thanks to Dev Team, they work hard for us and get nothing. They are my angels.

• Mani
    Mani Posts: 9
    via Wordpress
    Options
    When will the untethred version of ios 5.1 will release??