AT&T Also Starts Shipping iPhone 4 For Launch Day

2»

Comments

• PilotAl
    PilotAl Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Ordered mine on the morning of the 15th at ATT store. Order status now says shipped with a FedEx tracking number. The FedEx website, however, can't find the tracking number. Says to check back later.

• Justin
    Justin Posts: 142
    via Wordpress

mine says shipped, FedEx tracking number not active.

• Djhak
    Djhak Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Did anyone else order from the ATT Premier store?
    I ordered early (8:30am EST) on June 15. I am still showing "in progress" and back ordered.
    WTF?

• ghuayu@yahoo.com
    ghuayu@yahoo.com Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Fedex s tracking number wont be active till june 23, because they said the item will be start shipping on the 23.

• Rahul
    Rahul Posts: 17
    via Wordpress

I ordered my iPhone 4 through AT&T and it says its been shipped. I also made a reservation at the local Apple store just incase I wouldn't get it. I was thinking that I will go and pick up the iPhone at the store too. You guys think that I can get the phone from apple and AT&T without having issues? Or will apple know that I have already ordered through AT&T and decline to sell me the phone then?

• Eric
    Eric Posts: 238
    via Wordpress

It's people like you that made a lot of people not be able to reserve. Just in case? Geez!!

• Cooper
    Cooper Posts: 144
    via Wordpress

Mine still says "In Progess" with no back order and my credit card has not been charged. I did, however, get two identical emails from AT&T saying that they hope that I am enjoying my new phone! It explains that I'll be able to use it for this thing called "text messaging" and that I will be able to check my email on it! Imagine that.

• PilotAl
    PilotAl Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

I tried doing the same... just in case.

The Apple store did not allow me to order. It said I wasn't eligible for the upgrade.

Pay no mind to the previous commenter...

When it comes to a new iPhone, it's every man/woman for himself.

• Rahul
    via Wordpress

It's not about just incase, it's called business. I get one for myself and sell off the other one for a substantial amount of profit. It's not my fault the servers were overloaded and if you were unable to order/reserve.

• Bala
    Bala Posts: 10
    via Wordpress

i was worried to, but the status changed to 'shipped' this morning, but no emails from at&t though. the tracking number is not showing any updates, when i called the agent said wow its wierd its not showing anything but its a valid fedex shippment. (i guess he doesn't know its from apple and apple controlling the delivery date)

• Rahul
    via Wordpress

Oh okay. I got a e-mail notice today from Apple reminding me to be there at 7 and queue in line with the rest of everyone who has a reservation with a apple rep. I guess I'll go and see anyway if not then there's nothing to lose since AT&T has shipped the product to me.

• Rahul
    via Wordpress

For everyone who has placed a pre-order through ATT.com or directly through the ATT store.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueKtv6OITjk&feature=player_embedded

• Chris
    Chris Posts: 736
    via Wordpress

I just got an e mail from Apple saying my phone is going to be delievered on the 23rd!! My FedEX tracking says the 24th though. Latest tracking says it's in Oakland, CA!!!! I live in Oregon. Anyone else get this?

• Charles
    Charles Posts: 37
    via Wordpress

I just got the same thing, a do not reply email, telling me even though my estimate says the 24th, it will arrive on the 23rd and it says to make sure someone is available when it is delivered, sounds like preorders will get theirs a day early.... Cool!

• jeet
    jeet Posts: 12
    via Wordpress

i just checked my status mine is being shipped by UPS. they gave me UPS tracking #...but it still says In Progress.

• Linsey
    Linsey Posts: 14
    via Wordpress

I went to the at&t store on the 15th, the systems were down, the order did not go through until 8:40pm that night. My order status is reading shipped, and my tracking number works showing anticipated ship date of the 22nd and delivery date the 23rd.

• Arran
    Arran Posts: 19
    via Wordpress

i to just got the email frm apple saying it will be delivered on the 23rd. sweet!!!

• Dai
    Dai Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

I ordered iphone 4 through AT&T store at 8:12 AM PST on June 15th but my order status says I ordered on 17th. My card was charged temporarily on 17th but today the transaction was dropped. My online status still says "in process"..I tried calling AT&T but never got an answer from them..I am really frustrated now..Did anyone have a similar experience? When was your card charged again? Please help guys!!

• Zydan
    Zydan Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

Mine is showing delivery date for tomorrow the 23rd by 4:30 via Fedex under the tracking number I was giving...yeah!!

• Ash
    Ash Posts: 40
    via Wordpress

I ordered my phone on 6/15 6 am est. My order processed for 6/16. I haven't gotten my shipment e-mail yet but my status has updated to shipped. It says it will be here tomm. by 3!!

• Jatt 510
    Jatt 510 Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

mine was shipped today :)....its being shipped by UPS...i think ill have it by the 24th =))