F0recast: Easiest Way To Find Out iPhone 3GS Bootrom Version

2»

Comments

• greezy
    greezy Posts: 6
    via Wordpress

does that go for the 05.12.01 baseband as well?

• Jay
    Jay Posts: 295
    via Wordpress

Has anyone figured out what the "Maybe-Depends if Refurb " mean? This is what i see when i run f0recast in the
    Tethered field.

• jazz
    jazz Posts: 9
    via Wordpress

My 3GS is stuck in recovery mode. Jailbroken with Blackra1n. Running Blackra1n doesn't help, the reboot isn't happening. Should I restore it to iOS4? Is there any way to tell, if it's old or new boot rom in recovery mode?

• Yusuf
    Yusuf Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

i have a 3gs on ios4 and when i run forecast on windows vista it says
    Tethered - NO
    does this mean i have the old bootrom.

• PoopMaster9000
    PoopMaster9000 Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

Its the same refurbished my has the new boot and its jailbroken now WOOT

• imran.malik@gmail.com
    via Wordpress

I have checked bootrom its old using above steps...now I can not turn my iphone ON???? its still in black screeen...please help

• Rel7274@yahoo.com
    via Wordpress

I tried to download f0recast on my Mac and when I tried to open it, it says it's not compatible with my operating system? I know I downloaded the Mac version! Help!

• ben
    ben Posts: 235
    via Wordpress

so wat the answer for maybe tethered if refurbished 05.12.01?

• Surfix007
    Surfix007 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

So I am a newbie too and cannot say that I have understood everything, although ... the fog is lifting.
    I have a 3GS, IOS 4.0, Model MBxxxx, 05.13.04. It has been used with At&T and never been jailbroken.
    I have looked at numerous sides and according to the table in Wiki it should be possible to jailbreak the phone with sn0wbreeze 1.7. I manged to make a custom IPSW, however, loading it in DFU mode resulted in an Error 1600.
    Now I am stuck. Can anyone help me how to jailbreak the 3GS, IOS 4, not previous jailbroken with old bootram???
    Thanks!!!

• Vincent
    Vincent Posts: 37
    via Wordpress

So now you can't jailbreak iphone 3GS on windows is that right??

Thanks for your help
    Vincent

• ShawnSr
    ShawnSr Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

mine's on 3.1.3 and it says that it can't be unlocked or tethered but yet mine is unlocked so i know what ur talking about and i have the baseband 05.13.04 with bootloader 5.9 but i put a t-mobile chip in and its works and reads t-mobile so f0recast is a crock of ****

• mazri
    mazri Posts: 8
    via Wordpress

hi there, im new hear and also new in iphone jailbrake. can someone help me explain about the forecast. dis wat they say:

Model: mc134

jailbreakable? only with shsh blobs. wat dis mean?

unlockable? no.

Tehthered? depends on jailbreak. Wat does dis mean?

thank u guys. PLease help me out.