iPhone 4 Reception Issues - Competitors Take A Jab While Apple Scouts For Antenna Engineers

2»

Comments

• Triver
    Triver Posts: 20
    via Wordpress

Mine is works just fine - Seattle. Let's get a poll of the cities where they are working or not.

• verizon
    verizon Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

iPhone 4 is a great phone. The network on the other hand sucks. Now people who live in cities other than SF and NY I'm sure you have decent coverage. However in SF AT&T continually blame their network issues on San Francisco's mountains - they block the signal - which is bs cause I had verizon which gave me nearly perfect service.

• Monkeywrench
    Monkeywrench Posts: 59
    via Wordpress

I plan on waiting for otterbox to come out with the defender case and when I have that, then I will get my iphone 4 and I'm stuffing it straight in there. So reception issues.....no problem. Not the right fix for all, but I'm hard on phones so gota protect them from
    Me.

• Leo Nz
    Leo Nz Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

I'm very happy with my 3GS ..but honestly I would think twice before buyin an iPhone 4 bcz of it's reception issue .let's face the fact that there's is a hardware problem which need urgent repair by apple .bcz it's not practical to buy an expensive phone with a reception issues ..however ,apple is still my no 1 company

• The
    The Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

Helmet is needed to protect your head from injuries not to give you the ability to play (or play better) football.

• Numbers
    Numbers Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Numbers don't signify the "king". Otherwise Microsoft is king of computers unless you're a Mac user. Or Toyota are kings of cars unless you drive a gm. My point is not everyone has a use for the iPhone. People have different tastes and needs from a phone. And if you really wanna talk about numbers then Nokia would technically be the king of phones. But then you will say Apple has only one phone at a time compared to the various nokias. That's another argument that would be too long to explain and either way wouldn't be able to convince apple lovers

• Jcm800
    Jcm800 Posts: 175
    via Wordpress
  • nobber
    nobber Posts: 56
    via Wordpress

Bend over, and u take it..right up the jacksy.

• ZeppelinLed
    ZeppelinLed Posts: 68
    via Wordpress

Jobs is so arrogant, he knew he was ripe for some Piss take from his comments. otherwise he wouldn't make them.

• Steven Qiu
    Steven Qiu Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I am fine with my iphone 3GS now. I will wait till apple fixes all hardware and software problems. Maybe at that time, I will get the iphone 4a. I don't want to be somebody's little white mice for experiment.

Genuine apple products at discount price! Go to www.theAppleDeal.com

• Rcas
    Rcas Posts: 53
    via Wordpress
  • Paulius
    Paulius Posts: 7
    via Wordpress

Maybe cuz' they realized prior releasing that it was not working right.

• Craig
    Craig Posts: 178
    via Wordpress

Hey I'm the same, my factory unlocked untethered 3.1.2 jailbroken 3GS is superb, and with proswitcher/categories etc installed, who needs a faulty ip4..not me.

• Nada
    Nada Posts: 70
    via Wordpress

Oh I forgot to put "the" come from behind.
    Plus I think its just a software issue for fixing the signal. Also as you can see from the comments below you, you are the Re-Tard.

• Tristan Thomas
    Tristan Thomas Posts: 7
    via Wordpress

Simply amazing. You know I think that Apple is facing all of these issues because they rushed to make the iPhone 4. Android more than likely caused this. However, Steve needs to give an official statement and soon. Until then we can only speculate.

Any how theres this article at http://getyourgadgetsgoing.com/ called "iPhone 4 Is In But The Problems Are Out: Complete Overview"

Check it out for the complete listing of iPhone 4 issues and one that you may yet have heard of but still might be experiencing.

• Joe
    Joe Posts: 450
    via Wordpress

Were not talking about computers. I'm referring to one phone and phone only. Not one phone versus a company. The iPhone is what MJ is and was to the NBA "The best..." everyone else comes in trying to be like Mike.

• Iloveipodtouch
    Iloveipodtouch Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

This is one of the best smart PHONE except that there are is this basic design flaw with the new antenna, resulting in calling dropping.
    Well, we can always use this phone as a ipod touch whenever there is a call drop. Ha ha ha.,

• Iloveipodtouch
    Iloveipodtouch Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Apple should concentrate on making phone work as phone rather than spending on how/where the phone is being used, collecting location info, tracking the user of the phone, invading into onces privacy.

[To activate FaceTime, your iPhone must be able to send an SMS to Apple which will contain your iPhone’s information and location. When FaceTime call is connected, both the callers and receiver’s location is send to Apple and saved in their internal database] For more info, please see
    http://www.addictivetips.com/mobile/apple-gathering-facetime-information-ability-to-see-video-calls/

• T
    T Posts: 71
    via Wordpress

I think you missed the point. He was just stating that the amount sold doesn't make the iphone the best or the king. His analogies weren't that great but I see what he was getting at. And if MJ is the iphone then what is Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, who has scored more points than any other player in the league history?

• Frank
    Frank Posts: 215
    via Wordpress

i believe this antenna has been a problem with every Iphone and AT&T is taking the blame before i got my iphone i did not have all the reception problems [Palm & Blackberry phones]. i dont hear other at&t phone owners complain as much as iphone users 2 of my friends still have blackberrys and they dont have the problem i have i think this needs to be looked at

• trang ch?á?»?§
    via Wordpress
    I do agree with all of the ideas you have presented in your post. trang ch?á?»?§ They're very convincing and will certainly work. trang ch?á?»?§ Still, the posts are very short for novices. trang ch?á?»?§ Could you please extend them a little from next time? Thanks for the post. trang ch?á?»?§