Installing iPhone hacks made easy with hands-on tutorial - Windows Edition (at last)

2»

Comments

• Romulo Avendano
    Romulo Avendano Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Hi Guys, after I install the ibrick my iphone turns from green to red and then try to restart. Now, something do not work and the phone is running in permanent cycle with a lot of white letters going up and showing the apple again and again. I tried to jailbreak it with Zipphone but it is not recognize it by itunes.
    What can I do to recover my iphone???

• Tony
    Tony Posts: 145
    via Wordpress

Ok guys here is how you fix ibricker messing your phone up with the scrolling screen of white letters. download ziphone, start the program have it running, and click the do it all button, then hold the home key down and turn your iphone on this will allow ziphone to rejailbreak and reunlock your phone and your as good as new...

• Mathew
    Mathew Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

I had the same issue...First remove ur sim card and hold the sleep and home buttons till u get the itunes screen

• Amit
    Amit Posts: 40
    via Wordpress

i dont know how to use iphone system files with pc....1.1.4 please mail

• Andre
    Andre Posts: 64
    via Wordpress

hey i just installed the latest update of the installer n it worked properly, however after i installed the lastest update when i tried opening installer again it wont work. it just showed me a black screen for a couple of second and go back to the main menu. n now i cant download anythin from installer

can any1 help me out

thx

• saed
    saed Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

hi,when i am going to intstall somthing with ibricker ,the program will hang.i use ibricker .91and the version is 1.1.4

• johnsan
    johnsan Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

problem auto restart phone. text roling and roling. repeat again and again. now what shao i do.

• ringokid19
    ringokid19 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

The install never seemed to complete. I am now scrolling dos text and then the apple logo. This loop continues over and over and my iPhone is not being recognized by iTunes or iBricker. It looks like it just continues to try to reboot. Please email help!!!
    ringokid19@hotmail.com

• SE User
    SE User Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Too much to do to install an application. Apple apparently it looks hasn't made it user friendly.

Just for comparison: my Sony Ericsson K750i has a very easy interface to install the applications, just copy the .jar files on the memory card via usb cable/bluetooth/IR and select it to open. It will ask to install and that's it. No other third party tools, no reboots, nothing, just a simple copy-paste-install in 3 steps. And VOILA!, you have your application up and running.

Beat That, Apple.

P.S.

I do fancy the design of the iPhone, the work was great there. Pitty Apple hasn't done a proper job for installing third party applications in 3 steps.