• Phoebe
    Phoebe Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I just had the same problem...

Please fix.

• Darren
    Darren Posts: 43
    via Wordpress
    I am on 4.1 and i still have this issue. Its a complete joke. Antenna, and now this?! I hope when they release the iPhone 5, that us iPhone 4 users who have had issues, can trade our handsets in for a big discount on the handset price. Its pissed me off and this is my first iPhone. Might be my last!!
  • Wendy
    Wendy Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    I'm curious... I'm on 4.2.1 and these issues are just as bad as ever! Digitized sound; muffled; dropped calls; short proximity; Has anyone followed up on this issue. Is it going to be fixed?
  • Peter
    Peter Posts: 110
    via Wordpress
    By now my iPhone 4 is on IOS 4.3.5 but no sign of relief on the proximity sensor issue; does anyone know whether Apple still considers this a problem worthy of being addressed or do they plan on leaving the affected users with a device which can effectively not be used as phone?
  • HARISH
    HARISH Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    i am facing lot of problem in proximity sensor of my IPHONE 4 , which will work sometimes and it will get shutdown automatically then will not work ..i am using 4.3.3 version firmware , can any one help in this regard,harish+919880551291