Apple Releases iOS 3.2.1 For iPad To Fix Wi-Fi Connectivity Issues

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageApple Releases iOS 3.2.1 For iPad To Fix Wi-Fi Connectivity Issues

Apple has also released iOS 3.2.1 for iPad along with iOS 4.0.1 for iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and iPhone 3G. According to the release notes, iOS 3.2.1 includes a number of bug fixes and improvements including a fix for the Wi-Fi connectivity issue that Apple had acknowledged. As per release...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Z
    Z Posts: 333
    via Wordpress

Wait weren't iPads on iOS 4? Why not?

• AvionicZ
    AvionicZ Posts: 28
    via Wordpress

Duhhhhhhhhhh. Because ! I love making fun of the dumb and clueless. They make life worth living!

• Dustin
    Dustin Posts: 116
    via Wordpress

I have a 3GS on ios4.0 and firm ware 05.13.04 and never previously been jail broken and i just learned of jail breaking recently and I now have a jail broken iPad but I can't find any software to jailbreak my phone any one have any ideas please help

• Sean
    Sean Posts: 138
    via Wordpress

I don't know, try clicking the "Jailbreak iPhone" link at the top of this?

• Richard
    Richard Posts: 141
    via Wordpress

Jailbreak and Unlock isn't released yet for 4.0 so be patient, its almost ready. I personally user Youtube for some good tutorials on jaibreaking. The very BEST is Dinozambas. He's in the UK and his video tutorials are the best I've ever found. Check it out. Richard

• Richard
    Richard Posts: 141
    via Wordpress

Jailbreak and Unlock isn't released yet for 4.0 so be patient, its almost ready. I personally user Youtube for some good tutorials on jaibreaking. The very BEST is Dinozambas. He's in the UK and his video tutorials are the best I've ever found. Check it out. Richard

• Dustin
    Dustin Posts: 116
    via Wordpress

Thanks Richard I will check it out I'm trying to wait patiently I need to get it done I'm thinking of upgrading to iPhone 4 but all of the phones will come with the new 4.01 and then have to wait longer so I'm holding off in hopes of a jailbreak with what I got and to all of u devs out there keep up the hard work there is people out there who really do appreciate the hard work u put into all of this

• MD
    MD Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

Good day,
    I have a 3GS iPhone which is jail broken and running on os4 and unlucked to any carrier.

I was previously running it on 3.1 as all I did was just download os4 on my pc and hit update and it did the rest for me.

I suggest u downgrade and jailbreak and unlock ur iPhone on an older os and then upgrade to os4.

Good luck

MD

• Koolzero
    Koolzero Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Just updated to 3.2.1 on my 3g ipad. It is remarkebly faster and better. I lost my Cydia app, but i rarely use it anyways and besides I already have the SHSH blob for the previous. Anyways, just wanted to say the update is nice : )