Microsoft Calls iPhone 4 "Apple's Vista"; Letterman, Top Gear Poke Fun At iPhone 4's Reception Probl

Andy
Andy Posts: 1,127
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageMicrosoft Calls iPhone 4 "Apple's Vista"; Letterman, Top Gear Poke Fun At iPhone 4's Reception Problem

The past few weeks have seen a lot of debate over the reported issues with Apple's new iPhone 4. While users have complained about problems with the iPhone's proximity sensor and AT&T's upload limit, reports about the iPhone's signal reception have hogged much of the headlines. Not surprisingly, rival manufacturers...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Shalashaska
    Shalashaska Posts: 55
    via Wordpress

Loool I knew Jeremy meant that...some say that if you hold it in the wrong way...it won't work...

• TisTru
    TisTru Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

M$ sucks. Even though iPhone 4 is having issues I'd WAY rather keep it than ever get a Windows 7 phone.

• S2000
    S2000 Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
  • Brian Williams
    Brian Williams Posts: 7
    via Wordpress

Kind of funny the pot calling the kettle black. I can't believe some idiot from Microsoft, the people that brought us Vista, would call out Apple on it's one and only issue (only for very few users). Maybe if Microsoft would keep to making their software bug free instead of trying to create a public relations problem for another company we would all be better off trying to use our home computer. For those unfortunate enough to be stuck having to use a operating system, with a lot of Mac OS similarities I might add.

• yech
    yech Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

I have has the iPhone since it was first launched 3 years ago. even though it may seem like a bad reception issue I'd still keep it over any droid or htc phone.

• phongthan
    phongthan Posts: 6
    via Wordpress

It's truth that i4 signal is not really working properly. My iphone4 signal bars keeping dropping to none every time,I press the awake button while holding it in my left hand.

• blackmagik_01@yahoo.com
    via Wordpress

But can you make a call and still surf the internet? I'm sure you can, because mine does the same thing and I just ignore it because...I CAN STILL TALK ON THE PHONE AND DO DATA INTENSE STUFF ON IT!!! All while it's on 1 bar...for the life of it I can't get it to say no service or switch to EDGE.

• Ilovemy2g
    Ilovemy2g Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Can your iphone 4 record the call it while you are on call. I missed that feature in my iphone 2g.

• Britto
    Britto Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I love Apple and the iPhone but I think needed one of these to bring him back down to earth. Talk like calling Bill Gates 'the richest man in the cemetry' sure deserves a spanking. Anyway Steve is one tough nut and I'm sure he'll rise straight back up stronger than ever.

• Legionofone
    Legionofone Posts: 7
    via Wordpress

STFU you fanboy... I would rather have Vista than anything with OSX on it. He openly admitted that vista was ****, and just compared it to the iPhone 4. You forget that the world runs on Microsoft and hipster douches run on Mac. Windows XP and Windows 7 far trump anything OSX has and always will (not to mention that most mac users bootcamp into windows HAHAHAAHA). I'm sure windows mobile 7 will probably be revolutionary maybe more so than iOS4, if I didn't love the features of a jailbroken iPhone I would totally be on a Rooted android/waiting for a WM7 phone.

• tim
    tim Posts: 173
    via Wordpress
  • Vic Martinez
    Vic Martinez Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

people, are freaking stupid. all phone when you hold them drop bars that has been a known fact since the first cellphones came out. I had the Sidekick 1,2, 3 and LX, and they all did that when i held on my ear as soon as I put the earpiece i was fine. My razor did it too i got a bluetooth and it was fine so the IPHONE 4 have a similar problem big fucking deal get a case bluetooth piece earpiece or put it on speaker no phone will always be perfect in all the ways. I swear people are fucking stupid. and Microsoft should be the last one talking since all their products suck balls they laptops, software everything mac is better

• Thegoodboy66
    Thegoodboy66 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

The press takes up... The press takes you down

• phosphorus
    phosphorus Posts: 39
    via Wordpress

My an idiot! ....? Are you seriously calling someone an idiot by using incorrect grammar? **** off.

• Idiot bad gammer or not

• Harsha
    Harsha Posts: 84
    via Wordpress

LOL..... thats funny... not so funny i guess for those die hard fans!! ..

• DrunkMunki
    DrunkMunki Posts: 62
    via Wordpress

at least he didnt say Windows ME

• mac attack
    mac attack Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

you truly are a fucking twat, MAC has always been the choice for many industries including graphic design music and film editors. Oh and why is it that windows always copies the mac os... hmm, first with a mouse, first with icons..... oh to bad you pathetic little child who obviously knows so little.....