Apple Is Selling Every iPhone 4 It Can Make; Indicates Antenna Issue Is Not A Deal-Breaker

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageApple Is Selling Every iPhone 4 It Can Make; Indicates Antenna Issue Is Not A Deal-Breaker

Apple reported all-time record revenue of $15.7 billion and net quarterly profit of $3.25 billion, or $3.51 per diluted share for its fiscal 2010 third quarter ended May 27, 2010 at Apple’s Q3 earning call. During the Q&A session at the end of the earning call, not surprisingly Apple’s COO...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Nada
    Nada Posts: 70
    via Wordpress

I'm still holding off, knowing Apple they'll release a new and improved version around Christmas.

" I've got one that can see !!! " +theyliveandwesleep.com+

" TL Reptilian Baby "
    +theyliveandwesleep.com+

• Sony
    Sony Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Why should i be forced to use a case with my iphone. I for one always use it without cover, I mainly buy iphone not just for it good os but for it stylish look as well.
    I'm holding of till something is done about the antenna which i know will be done when i get one at the end of the year.

Of the topic my Sony Bravia 3D TV is awesome with now problems

• Jordan
    Jordan Posts: 163
    via Wordpress

The battery life alone is worth dealing with an extra dropped call. I was carrying external chargers with me all the time with the 3GS and now I can get through the day without them.
    All they need is fix, or rather implement a notification system and then other than themes there's not a huge need to jailbreak anymore.

• Ab
    Ab Posts: 13
    via Wordpress

I'm sending mine back tomorrow. No reason to have the iphone 4 at this point with full refund and AT&T offering the contract renewal reversal...meaning that i can wait until October to see what Mr. Jobs deicides to do with the antenna. Clearly the fix is going to be better than a rubberband. Not to mention that when you decide to sell your iphone down the road, the pre-fixed antenna model won't be worth much in comparison.

• Cooper
    Cooper Posts: 144
    via Wordpress

As long as sales are this strong, there is no way they are going to make any changes until the iPhone 5 (or whatever) in June of 2011. Most people are either unaware, don't give a **** or are willing to take the bad with the good on this incredible device. I wouldn't give up my iPhone 4 for anything.

People are making fewer and fewer phone calls every day and are shifting to texting, email and social networking (facebook, twitter, etc.) as a way of communication. The antenna thing is a non-issue for those. Cell phone total calls and minutes peaked in 2007 and the numbers have been dropping since then as these alternative methods take over.

If you want a "fixed" iPhone 4, you are going to be out of luck. Just buy one now, if you can that is. A co-worker just went to the AT&T store yesterday and they told him that he could order one and it might arrive in ten days.

• tim
    tim Posts: 173
    via Wordpress

I for one bought mine only a couple of days ago, I have always used a case so it's not a problem to me. I have had the iPhone since hen 1 and it only has gotten better. For me I am amazed at the speed compared to the 3GS and the added features like the flash that doubles as a kick --- flashlight, not to mention I have yet to drop a call, in places like my lunchroom at work where my 3GS had no signal at all, I can surf the net make calls text and so without a problem. This is as good as it gets.

• Wolverinemarky
    Wolverinemarky Posts: 518
    via Wordpress

i cant wait for the white one, and using a bumper or a case is no big deal for me

• waka50
    waka50 Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

I really wanted to upgrade my iphone 3g for an iphone 4. A colleague of mine had the I4 on Orange. I tried the grip of death outside and the "No service" signal appeared within 10 sec. Releasing the grip the signal was back again. I am going to pass this time and going to get an android instead for 2010-2011. Lets see what Apple will come with next time.....

• Jcm800
    Jcm800 Posts: 175
    via Wordpress

Re Bravia, it doesn't have backlight leakage then?! My V5500 does, but it's not so bad.

• Enok
    Enok Posts: 24
    via Wordpress

Battery life improvement would be my main reason to upgrade. Tho as usual some ppl are positive about it and some negative as usual

• Don
    Don Posts: 111
    via Wordpress

I agreed with most of you to reframe from getting Iphone 4. Apple has always claim better battery life with each new iphone but I don't see any differents. Apple never solve the battery drain issue since day 1 & the bluetooth still can't pair with other devices.

• Best iPhone yet !!!!!!! :-)
    via Wordpress

Most of us don't feel like you.... We are happy with new phone and it's battery life.I have not drop a call yet .this phone is fast ,it last all day on a charge with a lot of use. I had chargers everywhere for my other iPhone 3G . Now I don't worry about it.. It is the Best iPhone yet!!!!! Love it !!! :-)

• Best iPhone yet !!!!!!! :-)
    via Wordpress

Most of us don't feel like you.... We are happy with new phone and it's battery life.I have not drop a call yet .this phone is fast ,it last all day on a charge with a lot of use. I had chargers everywhere for my other iPhone 3G . Now I don't worry about it.. It is the Best iPhone yet!!!!! Love it !!! :-)

• phongthan
    phongthan Posts: 6
    via Wordpress

I can bring back the phone if It has an issue and swap for the new one. That's what I like about apple.

• djman10
    djman10 Posts: 94
    via Wordpress

Don... it's refrain not reframe, and "see any difference."

And I've paired the bluetooth with 2 headsets and 2 different GPSs.

• Malik
    Malik Posts: 12
    via Wordpress

PEOPLE R SO CRAZE ABOUT APPLE IF APPLE STAR SELLING UNDERWEAR THEY R GOING TO BUY IT I THINK IS NOTHING ABOUT THE PRODUCT IS GOOD OR BAD

• Wtf
    Wtf Posts: 36
    via Wordpress

maybe thy should sell a book on HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH

• John
    John Posts: 790
    via Wordpress

People simply do not understand. The majority of iphone 4 "customers" are extremely happy with their purchase. The phone does what we need it to do. I haven't had any of the problems described thus far. Get it through your heads people, it's a good phone and it does work.

On the other hand, we have probably more anti-apple readers who constantly post about how horrible the phone is when they don't even own one. What more do you people want? Really though, let's all move on.

With a full 30 day refund or free bumper case, it's a win/win for everyone. So please, go hate on something else.

• yech
    yech Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

I dont need a case or anything of that nature. I am happy with my iphone 4 just the way it is. I have not problems with the antenna and my brother has one as well. He lives in another city and he says he has had no problems with it either. So I think its just a few amount of people that are making a big deal about something so small. if it drops a call well dont be lazy and just redial i mean whats the big deal.

• Ric
    Ric Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

I can't decide. Should I stay? or should I go?

The deadline for deciding whether to return my phone is fast approaching.

I like my iPhone 4. But I have had more calls dropped than my 3gs. AND I am worried about resale if Apple fixes this by the end of the year.