Apple Releases iTunes 9.2.1; Includes Number Of Bug Fixes [Updated]

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageApple Releases iTunes 9.2.1; Includes Number Of Bug Fixes [Updated]

Apple has just released iTunes 9.2.1, which according to the release notes includes a number of bug fixes such as issue upgrading to iOS 4 on an iPhone or iPod Touch with encrypted back-ups. It is available via Apple Software update and is around 65MB in size. According to the...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Ashley
    Ashley Posts: 14
    via Wordpress

I've had an issue on my Mac, since 9.2, trying to restore ios 4.0 and 4.1 on my 3g and 4g: it never actually finishes - and gets stuck at around 80%. Had to resort to using my Windows 7 laptop - which I hate doing. Hope this fixes it.

• Tuna
    Tuna Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Just wondering? Do you have wifi sync, I had that installed and had the same problem.And if you have cydia as a shsh source it will also give you problems to

• A Black Dude
    A Black Dude Posts: 167
    via Wordpress

better performance an a windows pc....u probably should have kept that quiet...lol

• Daflaava
    Daflaava Posts: 7
    via Wordpress

I had the same problem Ashely and I had to do the same thing you did. Let's see if anything changes now.

• Eric Daria
    Eric Daria Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

sorry to say that i have had no problems with my windows laptop using 9.2 in conjunction with my iphone 3g. also no problems with downgrading from 4.0 back to 3.1.3, but i can confirm that i have seen and experienced problems with macbook using 9.2

• A Brown Dude
    A Brown Dude Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

lol haha definitely :P

• TimW
    TimW Posts: 430
    via Wordpress

Question:
    I'm not a Mac user, but can gain access to a MacBook Pro on latest OS.
    My 3Gs has previously been JB'd with Spirit on a Win7 notebook.
    My 3Gs is currently on 4.0/O2 UK & is officially unlocked by O2
    Can I go ahead & use the MacBook to JB with Redsn0w or Pwnage Tool or wait for Comex??

• iOS4
    iOS4 Posts: 60
    via Wordpress

@ Ashley, i've been having that same problem on my Mac but mine was since itunes 9. Every time i needed to do a restore, i had to go back to a latter version of itunes for restore to fully complete so i have a backup of itunes 9.0.2. I also hope this update is going to fix that.