Survey Shows 73% Of iPhone Customers Are Very Satisfied With AT&T

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageSurvey Shows 73% Of iPhone Customers Are Very Satisfied With AT&T

AT&T has long been considered as one of the weakness of Apple’s iPhone in the US, especially in places with high smartphone density like New York City. But the results of a survey recently carried out by market research firm Yankee Group are quite surprising. According to the survey, 73%...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Z
    Z Posts: 333
    via Wordpress
  • 正臣
    正臣 Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

I live in NYC and have a AT&T iPhone. I truly wonder why many were "very satisfied" with AT&T. When I am on the street, I usually have no problems. 3G sometimes "disappears..." meaning, I have no data connection. Not even Edge. However, at home, where I have my iPhone charging on a dock, I have only two bars and weak 3G. I live in a house, not an appartment. I just sometimes wonder "Why am I paying so much on a unstable carrier?" sure, I could switch providers but why do I have to do that?

Also, I suspect that AT&T also acknowledges their unstablity. Why did they release that app that reports AT&T that you had a dropped call.....

Luckly my contract will end soon

• Vinny
    Vinny Posts: 35
    via Wordpress

I live in AZ ever since the 4.0.1 update my iPhone 4 literally never has full bars. But other than that just satisfiyed.

• Vishnu
    Vishnu Posts: 199
    via Wordpress

I am honestly very satisfied.

• Vishnu
    Vishnu Posts: 199
    via Wordpress

I live in New York City too, and I never experienced any call drop or slow 3G speed.

-iPhone User since 2007

• Michael
    Michael Posts: 316
    via Wordpress

I live in Oklahoma and AT&T sucks most of the time.. I get failed calls a lot and sometimes it won't even call out.. it just says calling on the screen and never rings... I use to love it cause when I worked in a metal factory I had t-mobile but it barely worked at all inside the building but when I got the first iPhone and switched to At&t it allowed me enough service to play on my phone while at work whoops i mean to check emergency stuff lol...

• Cooper
    Cooper Posts: 144
    via Wordpress

I've been with AT&T since 1999. It has gotten better every year. I'm really satisfied with them but I live in a suburban area.

• G
    G Posts: 25
    via Wordpress

I love my iPhone 4 and my AT&T service .. I always have 3G. I live In Vero Beach Florida ... :~)

• Spazcase1
    Spazcase1 Posts: 7
    via Wordpress

I've had AT&T for about 3 years now and absolutely love it, I've had great experiences with their customer service too.. I live just outside of Denver, CO. I've only had a handful of dropped calls in 3 years

• BlackRos3
    BlackRos3 Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

It's at&t I'm satisfied with, it's the iphone i want to pitch out a window going 60.

• Y_air
    Y_air Posts: 12
    via Wordpress

I have had a moto q, iPhone 3GS and now my iPhone 4. This is my 2nd year with AT&T and when it comes to service in Los Angeles it has been amazing. I have a dropped call here and there but I really don't mind. I have 3G everywhere I go and it's a about a 100 mile radius what I travel weekly.

Only complain I have would he the actual costumer service. They are very helpful but forcing down data plans and text messaging bundles is very imprudent and rude of a company.

• Wolverinemarky
    Wolverinemarky Posts: 518
    via Wordpress

i have never had a problem with AT&T never dropped a call, and if i had any issue with my phone they were very quick to help me or connect me with apple so they can fix it

• SanchoTheKid
    SanchoTheKid Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

I used to be on Verizon. I only switch because of the iPhone. AT&T is ok with the rollover min but other then that I hate the service. I wish iPhone was on Verizon. I would go back so quick! AT&T service is not very good

• Stevenson
    Stevenson Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I live in a medium sized city, and we only have edge network. If you go 30 miles in any direction, there is 3G. AT&T has been promising 3G in my town for years. The performance of edge network in my city is so bad that I can't even check my email, every MMS fails, and I drop about half of my phone calls.

I've spent hours on the phone with AT&T and they have no solutions for any of these issues, so I'm stuck paying for unlimited messaging and data that doesn't work. Or I could cancel my three lines for $400.
    AT&T, you suck.

• I'm a faggot
    via Wordpress

I say fake numbers and acutally proof of it I want to see a legit website with a legit survey. Not based on someones words that iphonehacks tends to do.

• I'm a faggot
    via Wordpress

I say fake numbers and acutally proof of it I want to see a legit website with a legit survey. Not based on someones words that iphonehacks tends to do.

• Mac
    Mac Posts: 132
    via Wordpress

I like my servise wit att. Ive only had about 29 dropped calls since 2008

• Dandy G23
    Dandy G23 Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

I have no problem where I live in Northern Nevada near Reno. I always have 3g service. I'm surrounded by mountains and my city is in a big valley. I have been with AT&T since 1998 and have no problem with AT&T.

• David
    David Posts: 225
    via Wordpress

I work at the airport, SERIOUS signal issues. Probably because its a high volume traffic area. At home (Brooklyn NY) i have super fast 3G, better then mid quality DSL 4.3mbps DL at one point, 2.3mbps latests. However, wether at home, work or on the road, I do get quite of bit of calls that drop 1/3.

iPhone 4 running iOS 4.0

• David
    via Wordpress

If its that bad why not just leave and see how better (smerk) sprint, t-mobile or verizon is. It might be worth the hassle of 400 if your getting a better quality wireless carrier.

• David
    via Wordpress

I have the same problems with at&t. But i've been with t-mobile and sprint/nextel. They all have the same probs. I don't know if any of them have cleaned up their acts since i've moved to cingular/at&t but i'm just tired of paying early termination fees just to get another poor wireless carrier.

• arode
    arode Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

I was not one of the happy Iphone customers. I had an Iphone 4 until I decided to trade it in for the Android phone. Don't get me wrong the Iphone was great but the Android OS blows it away! There are just to many limitations Apple has that Android already lets you do and it is still in it's infant stages. Sorry Apple but you lost the race!

• Fock AT&T
    Fock AT&T Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I never took no survey!!!
    And a very unsatisfied should counter 2 satisfied.
    This is the stupidest thing ive ever heard

• jacquesdupontd
    jacquesdupontd Posts: 20
    via Wordpress

Hi, is iPhonehacks.com that focused to the everyday imminent jailbreak so that they do not make an other iDevices news ? :) It seems the whole scene is frozen and there's like a wind of waiting everywjere cause it has been now 4 days that we had an everyday news saying, it is , now, i mean, hmm nearly almost now. That's kinda funny to feel as i have an iPhone 4 too and i just can imagine Dev feeling that too, maybe because of not very good communication but for sure due to the amount of request they have on them. Well, we could see earlier today @MuscleNerd nearly appologizing for people who were thinking the jailbreak was for the 25 (have we said that ? no everybody feels it like i've said) , we can't blame them at all for making a sane and good work even if it cost days, remind yourself that it is ony just more works for them at the end. And just after i've seen @comex saying THE TOOL WILL BE RELEASES YESTERDAY wich goes in the same way of what i'm saying. Everybody calm down, we love you guys, and we'll never blame you for working harder cause of hardest features like facetime issue. Thx again.

• C-Rif
    C-Rif Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I've been with AT&T for over a year and switched from Verizon specifically for the iPhone. I cannot complain at all. I live outside of Philadelphia and my cell service and 3G coverage has been great. Very few dropped calls and consistent data speeds. I had the 3GS and just upgraded to the iPhone 4. I fall within the 73% of satisfied AT&T customers.

• Ike
    Ike Posts: 31
    via Wordpress

Funny, AT&T merged with my carrier (Cantel) many years ago and then provided shoddy awful service. They were eventually bought out by a nasty bunch of imps from a lower plain (Rogers) who ditched the AT&T part of the name after a while. The service was much better after that, but the pricing was simply usurious. Unfortunately in Canada the cellular companies have a bend over and get your wallet yanked through your rectum policy.

• Dan
    Dan Posts: 348
    via Wordpress

To me it's not easy to understand the problems with the Iphone, Iphone 3g and Iphone 3gs + Iphne 4.

I live in Copenhagen (Denmark) and since the Iphone 3G was sold here I have been a happy Iphone owner.

The thing that strikes me is that I rarely never misses a call. Not on the Iphone 3G or the 3Gs which I'm using right now. It doesn't loose the connection so I have to call back to the person I'm talking to. It just works as a phone should work. So when I read all the blogs on the internet, especially regarding the Iphone 4 I have a hard time taking it serious. I guess the problems perhaps is to many people at the same place but I could be wrong. Here the new Iphone 4 has also been tested even though it's not for sale yet. And all the people who have tested it havent been able to get the same "errer" when holding it the wrong way. Not any offical media at least.

So I'm still confused.

• AT&T love
    AT&T love Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

What are you unhappy about. Just saying you don't like a company without any reason why just seems to be jumping on the bandwagon of att bashing.

• Joker69
    Joker69 Posts: 8
    via Wordpress

Some hope full news if people hate AT&T..

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38413597/ns/technology_and_science-wireless/

And for people who want to jailbreak in the US..

But they do already....