White iPhone 4 Delayed Once Again - To Be Available "Later This Year"

Andy
Andy Posts: 1,127
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageWhite iPhone 4 Delayed Once Again - To Be Available "Later This Year"

Bad news for folks who have been waiting for the launch of the white iPhone 4. Apple has announced that the release of the white colored version of the new iPhone has been delayed once again due to challenges in the manufacturing process. This is quite disappointing as Apple's CEO...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Rawly
    Rawly Posts: 6
    via Wordpress

Gluess I'll just keep my black ip4

• hxclos
    hxclos Posts: 353
    via Wordpress

Ugh I think I might just settle for a black iPhone. I only wanted white because I'm getting tired of looking at the same front design since the first iPhone. Maybe they are running into the whole yellowing issue the 3GS first had jk. I'm sure they're trying to solve the antenna problem. Screw it! I'm down for a free case.

• my two cents
    my two cents Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I think its the different elements in the white coating ie aluminum oxide and such that are needed to create the complicated white pigment. That may causing even more antenna signal issues for apple, this is like paint on glass not moulded plastic like older versions.

• geohotz
    geohotz Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

once you go black...you never go back....

• S3any
    S3any Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

It's White. What is the big deal. People who buy it just because it is White are sadly lacking in their personal lives. In fact the same is true for people who buy iPhone 4 because they must have one because the media tells them how much better their life will be.

• A Black Dude
    A Black Dude Posts: 167
    via Wordpress
  • JDB
    JDB Posts: 284
    via Wordpress

You sound way retarded. Like a guy who owns a shitty phone with another carrier and jealousy has struck.

• geohotz
    geohotz Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

so what's your excuse for buying one then....

• flyezz
    flyezz Posts: 42
    via Wordpress

that is so fucking funny lol.

• cpht
    cpht Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

Dude, don't hate on him. Be grateful that he even makes jailbreaks for us at all.

• Eddie
    Eddie Posts: 69
    via Wordpress

delayed? manufacturing issues? antenna problem you say? back to the drawing board fellas'

• Harsha
    Harsha Posts: 84
    via Wordpress

hello to Android!! I m done with iphone.. maybe i will switch again in next 2 yrs.. i feel everything is same ... i like something really new..

• i did
    i did Posts: 6
    via Wordpress

yeah i just switch to the samsung captivate and love it. only thing i can see why people wont is the lack of high end games but all the apps are there... but i gave my wife my iphone and she likes it a lot more than my android because she isnt that techy and its easier for her.... android almost gives the user too much power...

• Mac
    Mac Posts: 132
    via Wordpress

More popular black iphone model??? Its the ONLY option customers bye. Dumbasses lol

• Enok
    Enok Posts: 24
    via Wordpress

No you don't cos the coons give you a STD.

• Fleur
    Fleur Posts: 21
    via Wordpress

I definitely think that the delay has to do with the antenna problem. Their current position, i.e. claiming that competitor smart phones suffer from the same problem and giving a free bumper that destroys the iPhone 4 design is not sustainable.

I think that Apple will start selling the white iPhone 4 only when they will have a solution for the antenna problem.

So, I prefer to keep my 3GS and wait for the white iPhone 4 instead of buying now a black one, not for the color, but for the fix of the antenna problem.

Consider also that once the antenna problem will be fixed, early iPhone 4 with the antenna problem will see their second hand value drop a lot.

• Wolverinemarky
    Wolverinemarky Posts: 518
    via Wordpress

well i am gonna hold off a week or 2 to see if a date gets announced, i really would like to have the white but if there talking december as opposed to say september or maybe even october then i will just settle for the black one and hit up the white one next year

• ItsLil_C
    ItsLil_C Posts: 8
    via Wordpress

If Apple announced they would release tha iPhone 4 in white in December that would be crazy. I think if thats tha case wait off till tha iPhone 5 comes out in June lol.

• So What
    So What Posts: 10
    via Wordpress

Your girl didn't seem to mind.

• Tristan Thomas
    Tristan Thomas Posts: 7
    via Wordpress

Look no matter what Apple does they will continue to dig their own grave. I mean it does have some great features but white or not the iPhone 4 has major design flaws. Design should never come before function and usability. Apple seems to have forgotten that.

I mean the iPhone 4 held the number one spot in the top ten ranking on pc world. Once Apple gave that press conference they took it down with out explanation. However, http://getyourgadgetsgoing.com/ took a look into it. The results are rather interesting.

• junaid
    junaid Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

I am waiting fore it for a long time to have one for me but Apple just .......!
    Not a great info for all apple lover they got hurt as i am ......
    but keep up the good work thanx