Apple Launches iPhone 4 Case Program; Releases iPhone App To Apply For Free Bumper or Case

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageApple Launches iPhone 4 Case Program; Releases iPhone App To Apply For Free Bumper or Case

We reported yesterday that Apple had started refunding for iPhone 4 bumpers that were purchased on Apple’s online store. Apple has just launched the iPhone 4 case program and has released an iPhone app that lets customers apply for their free iPhone 4 bumper case. Apple had announced at the...

Read the full story here

Comments

• jai
    jai Posts: 23
    via Wordpress
  • jai
    jai Posts: 23
    via Wordpress

about time apple doing something to fix this. Now just waiting for the JB for the 4.

• Fig
    Fig Posts: 10
    via Wordpress

they only have the black bumper... what the hell

• Alb
    Alb Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

The best news of the day planetbeing tweeting that an unlock is coming along with the jailbreak... Hoping for this weekend...

• AvionicZ
    AvionicZ Posts: 28
    via Wordpress

I Have A black bumper already. They can suck a fat babies **** if they think i want 2 of the same color. I thought these SF Valley Queers would be a tad more colorful. Well Steve will be ponying up some refund cash for me then.

• AvionicZ
    AvionicZ Posts: 28
    via Wordpress

The Black Bumper gives a splash of color to your iPhone 4. I gonna run down there and splash a couple of ounces of beige color all over their Genius Bar. Clean that color up Emo Boy.

• Mark
    Mark Posts: 267
    via Wordpress

Got my belkin shield micra :)

• Asa
    Asa Posts: 54
    via Wordpress
  • Alb
    Alb Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

Nah how about if I do your mom and then make you jump in front of a bus? You'll love that won't you? Thought so ****!!!

• Legionofone
    Legionofone Posts: 7
    via Wordpress

I just re-watched the apple press conference and Steve Jobs said that we could try our phones with the new cases and then return them, BUT 3-5 weeks puts us out of the return date? Does anyone think that this sounds like a bit of a con? Hey wait for your new case and see if you like it if not return it, but wait it takes us 30 days to ship it to you and... that means you cant return it...

• Mark
    Mark Posts: 267
    via Wordpress

I say you call apple and ask them.

• Jeff
    Jeff Posts: 126
    via Wordpress

Just ordered the Incase Snap. From what I have read thus far that and the Belkin seem to be the highest quality cases of the choices given. Anyone confirm or deny?

• Robman
    Robman Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

What a JOKE just ordered mine it has s ship date of September 3rd....

• Tj
    Tj Posts: 102
    via Wordpress

Ok so I got a email last night saying I was going to automatically be refunded. But I just ordered a case of the app cuz these bumpers don't protect ****. Do you think they'll just give me the case and say **** the refund?

• HotStuff2
    HotStuff2 Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

What sucks is that non-iPhone 4 owners (those of us who've been *waiting* to buy one) can't even LOOK at the cases they're offering. I want a case from DAY ONE, so if they're not offering the Incipio case (which I love on my 3Gs; at $29.99 with a screen protector AND a stand for watching movies, it's a great price), I'll just order one and maybe get a free other case to sell or something.

• uncoolman
    uncoolman Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

can someone tell me the case choices please
    thanks

• Rodark
    Rodark Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I've owned every Iphone except Iphone4 (waiting on the white one) as a future proud owner i have a few concerns. So what happens after the September 30, 2010? Will all the iphones come with a bumper in box? If not are you S.O.L.? Will the bumper be replaced after the first one has seen better days?(probably not) This is obviously an engineering issue and will most likely not be resolved with software updates. If you happen to be one of the lucky few that have these issues you we are forced to use a bumper (or like item), and inherit the cost of replacing the bumper. /sigh. Sadly although I have valid concerns, the experience that the iphone has brought in the past no other phone has been able to match. This little issue is not a deal breaker for me. At the end of the day Apple was right, "This changes everything. Again". No longer can I expect people to ask, "Is that the new Iphone?" without asking "Do you have the reception issue?" People know I love my current iphone and just about everyday I hear "did you hear about the problem with the new iphone?" The bad PR Apple received for this little oversight is also inherited in the process to us. Will the one time free bumper fix that?

• tang
    tang Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

good luck for waiting the case/bumper they shipping 3-5 weeks , damn . Apple oh apple can you make 3-5 days

• Brett
    Brett Posts: 104
    via Wordpress

They gave me a refund on my bumber that I bought and they also let me get another case free! Thanks apple!

• Susan
    Susan Posts: 10
    via Wordpress

Couldn't Apple just build the bezel just a few MM thicker outward, and then surround the metal of the antenna in clear lexan or other plastic? I guess it would solve the problem :)

• Logo Design Canada
    via Wordpress

Apple really rock it win it user confidence on it product.
    Its really a great offer that apple give to its user.
    thanks.
    Nice share Post.

• mhoman7078@aol.com
    via Wordpress

I purchased a case for my iphone 4 but I still lost reception when I held the phone with my left hand. That is why I returned the phone to AT&T and reactivated my 3g. No problems now and the case fits the 3g. I will wait for iphone 5!

• arode
    arode Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

What a joke, free bumpers!! Just admit it Apple you F...ed up! You made a faulty phone and know you are trying to hide it. Not good Not good!