Survey: iPhone 4 Dropping Fewer Calls Than iPhone 3GS

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageSurvey: iPhone 4 Dropping Fewer Calls Than iPhone 3GS

Research firm ChangeWave has just released results of iPhone 4’s initial customer satisfaction survey. The surveys throws up some interesting results, especially when you take into account the negative publicity Apple’s new iPhone has received over the antenna issue. Here are some of the key points from ChangeWave’s iPhone 4...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Roderick
    Roderick Posts: 25
    via Wordpress

True! drops way less!

• Steve
    Steve Posts: 326
    via Wordpress

The shite proximity sensor put loads of my calls on hold come on lazy jobs fix it

• Abel Goddard
    Abel Goddard Posts: 71
    via Wordpress

Yeah, proximity sensor is a worse problem than the antenna for me.

• Bradley
    Bradley Posts: 8
    via Wordpress

From my experience, it drops a lot less calls than my 3GS did. I can't remember dropping a call since I got my iPhone 4.

On the other hand, my wife's iPhone 4 drops a lot of calls - so many that she wishes she could go back to her 3GS. We both have cases on our phones, so it isn't the death-touch issue causing it.

• Arbi
    Arbi Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I'll have to disagree, my 3gs never had a dropped call, my iPhone 4, tons of droped called, 1st week I averaged 10 calls, then it started going away. Not sure what this was about. Not a fan of the new iPhone 4, 3gs was way better.

• Kohn
    Kohn Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

I never had an issue with iPhone 3GS for the dropping calls. I disagree on that.

• spritesc
    spritesc Posts: 10
    via Wordpress

For me the experience with the iphone 4 has been amazing. I had the iphone 3g before and you can definitely tell the difference between each other. One of the things I like best is it's performance, camera resolution and the retina display. Other than that the new Gyroscope works really well. Something that disappointed me a bit was the antenna. Even though I haven't had major problems with it, I really expected a much better reception with this new concept.

• ewj
    ewj Posts: 26
    via Wordpress

folks the problem is only 20% AT&T the other 80% is Apple sign. Take a phone any AT&T smartphone use it for a week and you will get less dropped calls. I use two phones a Samsung and iPhone 3gs. The iphone drops mre calls by a factor of 50% more.

I like a lot of folks thought it was all AT&T until I got a iPhone.

• freegadgest4you UK
    via Wordpress

I have never had a problem dropping calls on my 3Gs until i installed IOS4.1
    on 3.1.3 and below i was getting full 3G in the office with no problems making calls, now it sits on 1 bar 3G, so ive either got the option of turning off 3G or just deal with the calls dropping.

• GuntherPfunkadelic
    via Wordpress

My iPhone 4 hasn't dropped calls randomly per say but I did noticed that if you slightly remove it from your ear even a little, the screen turns back on immediately and I do occasionally tap the End Call<\b> button with the side of my face when move the phone around while talking. This doesn't happen on my 3G since it actually takes like half a second for the screen to come back on, whereas it's blazingly quick on the iPhone 4 thus causing me to drop calls manually, in a sense.

Anyone else noticed this?

• iPhone iPod Jailbreak
    via Wordpress

i personally felt more comfortable with the 3GS better than the 4G,,