NO I AINT YELLING Z !
    JUST A QUESTION

• Kas
    Kas Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Is mywi compatible?

• jason.drury@sky.com
    via Wordpress

Does anyone know if or when there will be a working 5 coloum 5 row avilable for Jailbroken 3G & 3Gs on OS4.0 ? As only ones that work are on OS3.1.3. or lower... Thanks !

• steven
    steven Posts: 113
    via Wordpress

hey people i'm on 4.0 with a 3rd gen itouch. this is the only jailbreak out there that will work THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!

• j.hoops
    j.hoops Posts: 11
    via Wordpress

i will wait till more jailbroken apps are more compatable with ios4 and iphone 4. dont need my new iphone 4 getting messed up. but i do miss 3g unrestrictor and sbsettings from cydia the most from my jailbroken 3g on.4.0 redsnow jb

• Dan
    Dan Posts: 348
    via Wordpress

Disabling Actionmenu resolves the copy and paste issue (Settings > Acionmenu > Enable > Off). Will have to do until the app is upgraded for 4.x.

Infinidock is working again.

• I don't think it's a comex thing because my iphone 3GS is jailbroken with Pwnage and i seem to have to same problem as yours. The only solution is to arrange them on your iphone rather than on itunes which can be a pain and then sync.

Don't know if it's a jailbreak issue or individual iphone issue.

• Pius
    Pius Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Anyone see a problem with Maps after jailbreaking? I am on iPhone 4, search for an address, then get directions. I cannot move the map around and when I go to the list view, scrolling is disabled.

• Jcm800
    Jcm800 Posts: 175
    via Wordpress

Has anyone got Fontswap to work on a 3GS ios4.0.1 yet at all?

• ernie
    ernie Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

The Jailbreakme 2.0 worked great on my iPhone 4 running iOS4.0.1. BUT, when I used Cydia and downloaded some APP from there and restarted the iPhone, it would go into Safe Mode. Tried rebooting and still goes into Safe Mode. Restored iPhone with iTunes and tried the jailbreak again which worked fine again. But after installing some of Cydia apps and restart, it went into Safe Mode again. I've restored and will wait until the Cydia Apps work better.
    I've mist some of the Jailbreak apps on my old 3G.

• apple hater
    apple hater Posts: 27
    via Wordpress

GEOHOT <---- can you please take away the RA1N DROP icon from LIMERA1N.COM website, or remove the website as well, I know that you'e already paid or sign up for 2 years, but it worthless now ... thanks

• spritesc
    spritesc Posts: 10
    via Wordpress

That's a shame. But in the bright side, you've got the two most important apps, **** and Mywi. And they both work on IOS 4.

• Maurice
    Maurice Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

Stop installing the same apps, and your phone should atleast boot in safe mode. You have to determine what app is causing your phone problems, maybe telling us what apps you are installing.

Those who can not find applications they installed try searching for them it will also help if you told us what app you can not find.

• Anthony
    Anthony Posts: 66
    via Wordpress

I have this same problem. Not everytime but occassionally. The 2 times I can remember offhand is Navigon USA & also tried Tom Tom apps. Downloaded over several hours & then installed but icon isn't there. When I delete using Cydia the amount of free space adjusts so I am sure the app is there - just no icon....

• Anthony
    Anthony Posts: 66
    via Wordpress

I've tried downloading 2 large navigation apps (Navigon & Tom Tom) - both times, they downloaded & installed but...
    1) the icon was nowhere to be found...
    2) before the "installation complete" occurred, I got a pop stating htat I was running low of space & would need to delete some photo's/video's. I know that I had plenty of space available so not sure why this popped up...

Any help would be appreciated.

• Bill
    Bill Posts: 153
    via Wordpress

Hi check Apple's App Store for Mxtube it's on there but it's called Mitube instead Olus its free to download for ios 4 devices and it's amazing no need to download YouTube crack from sinfuliphone repo.

• Jcm800
    Jcm800 Posts: 175
    via Wordpress

Bit off topic but the row of 'dead pixels' that i see and others have when re-booting.

Do they go away after a clean non jailbroken FW restore does anyone know please?

• Twirls
    Twirls Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I can't change my slider or batter image to change on my iPhone 4

• arshad
    arshad Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Nope.. They're still around. I did a full restore and still there.

• Ivan
    Ivan Posts: 32
    via Wordpress

It works since this morning on 3GS iOS4 :)

• J2911
    J2911 Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

If you had Categories before rejailbreaking and you didn't delete the icons from your folders, when you rejailbreak they will all be hidden. I had to go into categories and access the hidden folders one at a time. Now they are all on the springboard. This was a long process because after clicking to unhide one icon, it exited categories to the springboard.

• J2911
    J2911 Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

See my reply to Kev. It happened to me as well. When you reinstall categories they will show up under the hidden apps.

• Rob
    Rob Posts: 314
    via Wordpress

Just go to settingsEverthing should re-appear that was hidden

• Rob
    Rob Posts: 314
    via Wordpress

Settings
    General
    Restrictions
    Enable
    Disable
    Reboot
    Then all hidden items should appear

• iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    via Wordpress

bosspaper doesnt work on IOS4.0.1>.< help please!!when i installed bosspaper, my multiasking crashes!! help!

• Aaron Lenahan
    Aaron Lenahan Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Can someone tell me how to fix this issue. I updated my jailbroken/unlocked 3gs to 4.0.1, I have a tmobile sim card so I cannot activate the phone. How can I activate the phone so I can then rejailbreak and unlock it?

• neo
    neo Posts: 21
    via Wordpress

I did the jailbreak on my iPhone 4 the other day mostly because I don't want to pay the rediculous charge for tethering and found iPhone Modem by Addition. After installing and tried to run the app crashes within seconds. I'm thinking it just isn't supported for iPhone 4 yet. Anyone have an idea? The ability to connect to the Internet with my laptop would be very helpful for my job as I rarely am in wifi areas.

-Thanks

• mann
    mann Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

The apps I dl won't change the battery or slider by works on everything else.

• Brandon
    Brandon Posts: 86
    via Wordpress

Download MyWi 4.0 for tethering for IP 4. Works like a charm.