AT&T U-verse Mobile App Allows Users To Record And Watch Select TV Shows On The iPhone

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageAT&T U-verse Mobile App Allows Users To Record And Watch Select TV Shows On The iPhone

If you’ve subscribed to AT&T’s U-verse television service then you should download their updated and renamed iPhone app – U-verse Mobile. The iPhone app allows users to not only schedule DVR recordings remotely but also to download select TV content for viewing on their iOS devices. We had heard rumors...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Wolverinemarky
    Wolverinemarky Posts: 518
    via Wordpress

once again theres an app for everything nice thats why i love my iphone

• Vinny
    Vinny Posts: 35
    via Wordpress

Wtheck happened to netflix coming to iPhone 4 launch day?! Has anyone heard anything?

• Abel
    Abel Posts: 183
    via Wordpress

Considering the wide variety of shows, this is a very restricted list of available shows. I was hoping for a lot more.

• bible camp
    bible camp Posts: 15
    via Wordpress

i wish u-verse was in my area. Seems one of the major problems in living in a big city you're the last to get things like this... cant even get fios.

• WaldoInTexas
    WaldoInTexas Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

i was REALLY hoping to be able to download my VDR content to the iPhone. Bzzzt. only the few, restricted, OLD shows in the Library. close.

123 Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

yawn! this so yesterday...i mean, this info is considered dinosaur to windows mobile users. have u guys heared of Slingmedia? if not, google it.
    With Slingmedia u can actually have the entire dvr on the palm of ur hands, unlike this limited-nonsense-iphone-app that allows u only certain content/channels & that u have to download content via wi-fi signals only (bull!) Slingmedia lets u watch & control ur home dvr from ur window mobile phone any where, any signal type & u can even watch, pause, rewind & fast forward live tv just like as if u have ur dvr remote on ur hands....so in conclusion. This does not impress me.....(yawn again)