Video: iWork Pages Working On The iPhone

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageVideo: iWork Pages Working On The iPhone

Folks at 9to5Mac have managed to the port Pages from Apple's iWork suite of apps for the iPad by hacking the app's info.plist file. This is not the first time it has been hacked to work on the iPhone but it is the first time we’ve seen a video of...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Johan
    Johan Posts: 12
    via Wordpress
  • Vishnu
    Vishnu Posts: 199
    via Wordpress

its should be FREE; wait ****

• RICKDOEZ
    RICKDOEZ Posts: 17
    via Wordpress

i want this now!!!!

• naveed
    naveed Posts: 68
    via Wordpress
  • stan69b
    stan69b Posts: 50
    via Wordpress

How can you make it run on iphone ? I tried modifing de info.plist but when i try to install using **** it gives me an error "invalid ipa" anyone has a idea ? Perhaps i need to resigne the app after modification or is there something els to modifie in the app ? Thx for your help

• stan69b
    via Wordpress

i've juste managed to install pages on my iphone 4 , just needed to modify the info.plist and install manually , using appname.app folder and changing permission to 755 :D it is working well , trying right now numbers and keynote :) keeping you updated . it runs smoothly :D

• stan69b
    via Wordpress

This little hack enables iwork for iphone but pages is not usable , the size of the key board + the setting bar , you don't have any space to see what you type , unless you use an external keyboard .... it doesn't worth it ..... but iphone 4 supports external keyboard so why not try :D

• stan69b
    via Wordpress

Ok so Pages and numbers are usable , only in portrait mode when you need to type , the graphics are better in landscape though ..... but keynote is not working... can not open project , can not browse themes... the application is uselesse right now ;)

• Soze
    Soze Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Dude how do I get pages on my iPhone 4I have idea on how but would rather now exactly how to do it. Do you have a tutorial any where that I can follow. I downloaded cracked version on my iPhone 4 I can view and edit with ifile just need to know what to edit. then how to launch ithope that made sense. until apple or somebody makes it available for iPhone that works without bugs this is myonly option. Let me know I know this is old thread just A little late on jailbreaking etc.