4 iOS 4 Tricks That You May Find Useful

Andy
Andy Posts: 1,127
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
image4 iOS 4 Tricks That You May Find Useful

Apple has introduced so many new features in iOS 4 that it has not been easy to keep track of all these cool new additions (especially the minor ones). While most of you must have gotten used to new features like FaceTime (for iPhone 4) and iBooks on the iPhone,...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Vishnu
    Vishnu Posts: 199
    via Wordpress

Disappointment, I already know these.

• crazy Man
    crazy Man Posts: 39
    via Wordpress

True, I thought it was gonna be something NEW!!! Thanks anyway.

• Wolverinemarky
    Wolverinemarky Posts: 518
    via Wordpress

i was also hoping to hear some new badass change i havent heard of

• Jordan Lee
    Jordan Lee Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

The FaceTime camera toggle? Really?

Using that clearly marked toggle icon isn't much of a trick...

• Birthday boy
    Birthday boy Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

What about the birthdays Calender in the native calendar app? Simply update birthdays in your contacts app and the birthdays calendar is available to use when you toggle calendars on/off.

• Joe
    Joe Posts: 450
    via Wordpress

You have to remember, the people at iphone hacks aren't very creative when it comes to writing articles. Thats why they're always the last to post anything in regards to the iphone. it seems like they wrote out this article just to have something written out.

• HELP
    HELP Posts: 23
    via Wordpress

i understand this is not the right place for this questions..but i've looked all over the web trying to find this and i cannot find any info on this.

i have an iphone 3g that has no wifi on 3.1.3.

i've unlocked these before using a custom firmware using pwnagetool..but at the time, i used blacksn0w as the unlocking solution.
    i understand that i need ultrasn0w to unlock anything past 3.1.2 but i can't find anywhere to download it (so i can include it into the custom firmware).

any help would be appreciated.

• Hugh
    Hugh Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

You dont have to log in and read it do you?

• JamesAmato
    JamesAmato Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Hey there. I saw your comment and this may help.
    Your iPhone wifi chip might be burnt out.
    Firstly, have you upgraded to IOS4 before going back to 3.1.3? Cause MY iPhone 3g wifi is burnt out too after updating to that. I saw quite a few people on apples support site stating the same thing after updating.
    So, that might be what happened.

Also, if you still want your iPhone 3G and don't want to get the iPhone 4 right now. Call or go to apple and tell them your problem, if they can't fix it then you will. Get a new one. Of course, remember to restore your iPhone if it's jailbroken and just tell them you restored it to try and resolve the problem. That's what apple support told me when I explained to them my problem. Hope that helped.

• Umair Ahsan
    Umair Ahsan Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

The contacts are messed up, i can not use online contacts while composing any email or anything, i have to save all contacts frGmail on ipod/iphone to use them, previously all i required was to add the account and it will automatically look frhe sertvers
    moreover, ms exchange 2007 contacts are not workign on my corporate email
    over all its just a shitty update and i am trying to revert back friOS 4 to 3.1.3

• Fingers21
    Fingers21 Posts: 243
    via Wordpress

A new one to me, probably old, but I've just found it, if you rotate to landscape in calculator, it turns to a scientific calculator.

• Ahmad
    Ahmad Posts: 18
    via Wordpress

yes i am facing the same issues with respect to contacts unless i tell itunes to save all contacts of gmail to my iphone and also facing exchange server contacts not being fetched

• Z
    Z Posts: 333
    via Wordpress

guys guys, the facetime one is actually useful. its not like they showed it in the commercial or anything

• steven
    steven Posts: 113
    via Wordpress

I am still using the iphone 3GS OS 3.1.3. I am not in a hurry to upgrade to iOS 4, because I heard that, with extra features such as multitasking(which I doubt I will ever use), the iOS 4 performance is actually worse than OS 3.1.3. So I think the OS 3.1.3 is very stable and fast, best for iphone 3GS.
    Genuine apple products at discount price! Go to www.theAppleDeal.com

• Paulus
    Paulus Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

You Cretin
    Stop spamming.

• iphone4black32gb
    iphone4black32gb Posts: 18
    via Wordpress

My wife has an iphone for the first time ever, so I bless you for saving me from a ton of anguish,punishment,and suffering! wait,did I say punishment? dame you how could you take that away from me! i hate you iphonehacks, now i need to return these very expensive velvet lined leather straps!! damn you to windows 7 based phones you hooligans!

• iphone4black32gb
    via Wordpress

dude! cretin, and spam in the same sentence! i think i heard your language arts teacher chuck! and they says this generation aint good wid speelin and readin non txt wrds! bah lol

• iphone4black32gb
    via Wordpress

Oh I see, this is via The New York Times, no wonder it's outdated useless information!