Apple Working On Touch-Enabled iMac And MacBooks?

Andy
Andy Posts: 1,127
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageApple Working On Touch-Enabled iMac And MacBooks?

A new patent application filed by Apple hints at the concept of a MacBook computer that could also double up as an iOS-based tablet-style convertible devices. The application was filed with the United States Patent Office earlier this year and describes a system of transitioning between a high resolution mouse-input...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Z
    Z Posts: 333
    via Wordpress

saw this on either engadget or gizmodo or something

• Gilly
    Gilly Posts: 11
    via Wordpress

I thought this site was meant to be about iphone not all of apples other products this site is getting more and more like a fanboy site for apple its getting poor.if i wanted to read about a imac touch i would search for it i couldnt give a **** about this tell me sometging interesting about the iphone FFS

• Yoda
    Yoda Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
  • JDB
    JDB Posts: 284
    via Wordpress

Unfortunately, with the amount of viewers they have each day, there is not enough daily information about iPhone's to keep them busy. So they have to report about the stuff, too. It sucks, but at least they got you to read this far so you can comment here.

• LoneWaffle
    LoneWaffle Posts: 17
    via Wordpress

This site has evolved to encompass all iOS devices. This article is relevant in that it is about the use of iOS. Doesn't seem that outrageous of a concept to me.

• TurtleDynamics
    TurtleDynamics Posts: 11
    via Wordpress

For me is a very good article!, good work IH!

• Stan
    Stan Posts: 192
    via Wordpress

Let's face it...

No one of us expect articles posted here to be about our sex lives. As long as the concept of the new iMac is iPhone related in terms of the touch screen technology, it’s fine with me.

Yes! It should be about iPhone as the site name implies "iPhoneHacks". As for the concept, I'm not surprise and it shouldn't be news anymore. The touch screen technology has been around for a while and just another mouse-less design shouldn't get any special attention.

As always, it's only my view ;)

• ryan_2
    ryan_2 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Rather than “sticking to your guns” and maintaining a focus on your core business, try branching out like Apple and Nike have ---- it will actually feed buyers back into what your core product was.
    http://bit.ly/b0EppK