iPhoneSIMFree.com: iPhone Software-only Unlock method confirmed by Gizmodo

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageiPhoneSIMFree.com: iPhone Software-only Unlock method confirmed by Gizmodo

If the confirmation from ever so dependable Ryan Block at Engadget or the reputable CNN was not enough to convince folks in the blogging world that the software-only iPhone hack to unlock the iPhone from folks @ iPhoneSIMFree.com worked then Gizmodo has just released for the very first time the...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Nathan
    Nathan Posts: 40
    via Wordpress

hey i jsut got an iphone unlocked but i dont have the AT&T plan, i was wondering if there was any hack or program that would take the little phone icon off my home screen it would just make it more user friendly for me.. thanks for any help

• Gadget
    Gadget Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Screw IphoneSimfree!!!! They take the unlocking process and sale it...what happen to the hackers code? I'm developing a free and easier way to unlocking the iphone. LOOK OUT FOR THE POST BY THE END OF THIS MONTH!!!

• Gadget
    Gadget Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Screw IphoneSimfree!!!! They take the unlocking process and sale it...what happen to the hackers code? I'm developing a free and easier way to unlocking the iphone. LOOK OUT FOR THE POST BY THE END OF THIS MONTH!!!

• Joseph
    Joseph Posts: 29
    via Wordpress

Perhaps, once you paid them, if anything goes wrong you can suit them???

if i dl it somewhere from the net, and my iphone die, who is gonna hold respondsible for it?

• RJ
    RJ Posts: 13
    via Wordpress

Still incomplete on showing if the software is real. Anyone can create a native app to mimic it is unlocking the iPhone. One thing that was missing in the video that make it still look fake is something everyone has been wanting to see is the sim card before and after they did the unlocking. None of the videos show that. Also it isn't hard to change the AT@T to T-Mobile log. There's app out now that does that pretty much for you.

• Diego
    Diego Posts: 14
    via Wordpress

does the new i phone hack work for verizon carriers or do i need a a simcard. Email me at crazy_daax@hotmail.com

• tosh
    tosh Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Hi. I have T-mobile and would like to get an i phone. Can someone tell me what would be the cheapest and best way to get one? Is it better to buy one unlocked from online, or get one from Apple or ATT and then try and get it unlocked? Any info would be appreciated!

• Komynot
    Komynot Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Can I Unlock a iPhone 3G 2.2.1 (Base Band: 2.30) with the new unlocker (SOFWARE no aTURBO SIM)?