6 iPhone Keyboard Tricks You Should Know

2»

Comments

• chrisrailwah@hotmail.com
    via Wordpress

well for pll who just got an iphone!! all this is preeeti cool!!!

• Andrew from MONTREAL, QC
    via Wordpress

VERY HELPFUL!!!! THANK YOU! ;-)

• Tom
    Tom Posts: 314
    via Wordpress

Quickly Insert Punctuation - I can't get the 123 to return to ABC. If I tap 123 and hold, it does nothing, but if I hit 123, then tap the above button, #*=, then hold that 123 it will automatically return me to 123, when I release it, but not ABC...

ABC should be easy as 123, per MJ damn it!

• stupidheads
    stupidheads Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

if some of you already know all this, why even click on the link and add your dumb opinions? have a nice day!

• chance
    chance Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

I think they should have added Emoji, a free app from the APP store, that lets you goto your Preference Keyboard and add a Emoji keyboard, so you can make chatting/texting fun!!

• Joe
    Joe Posts: 450
    via Wordpress

Despite what some of the morons say above, thank you. I'm new to the iPhone, like 2 weeks in. I knew about the double click space bar (changed from a blackberry) but the other ones i didn't know.
    So thank you!

And as for you other people who just think you're all that by trying to be tough on a website, get a life

Thanks for the info

• Chris
    Chris Posts: 736
    via Wordpress

Ahahahahahaa :))))

• Alvin
    Alvin Posts: 28
    via Wordpress

Add in another trick on rejecting a incoming call when on standby mood. Double press the power button if you want to reject the incoming call will do the trick !

• Peter
    Peter Posts: 110
    via Wordpress
    by mistake added a "wrong" type of international keyboard... How to remove it again so I only have 2 and not 3 to toggle between?
  • Ronny
    Ronny Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    Very Simple to remove keyboards.Settings>General>International>Keyboards.... There's an "Edit" button in the top right corner..... Now you're able to delete :o)
  • top ranked mba
    top ranked mba Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    yuppy great thanks for this tips.
  • iPhone 4 neWb.
    iPhone 4 neWb. Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    thanks. this article really helped since im new to the iPhone. Took a bit of getting used to especially the 'undo typing' feature as well as understanding a lot about jailbreaks and unlocks. I have a dilemma I was hoping someone could help me out with.I have a used iPhone 4 (GSM) I bought off my friend with an AT&T connection that I want to use with another service outside the U.S. The iPhone was accidentally restored to 5.0.1 via iTunes 10.5 with a baseband of 04.11.08. As far as I know its never been jailbreaked, and isnt unlocked I suppose because when I insert my other GSM sim into it, I get a "No Service" where I should see signal bars. I only have some idea it has something to do with my baseband version and the fact Im stuck with 5.0.1. Ive read a lot of blogs and posts about people have serious issues from downgrading firmwares in an attempt to Jailbreak using previous versios, with or without using custom ISPW's, and then getting stuck in boot loops and worse. This has all been very informative as Im still new to all this (got it a week ago). Ive discovered "POD2Gs" existence a few days into it, which led me to this website and his blogs and links, as well as reports and analysis on his progress. Im not sure given my situation whether, how to properly Jailbreak my iPhone 4. Should I use a custom ISPW, restore my iPhone using Redsn0w via untethered methods (Redsn0w, green poison, Corona??). If so, whats the best step-by-step process for my situation? (I believe there is no Gevey sim available for my current baseband/firmware at the moment, dunno when I might expect to find one in the market.)I have more questions than answers as theres a clutter of information I cant seem to get past. Is Jailbreaking advisable and what is the best method with iOS5.0.1 with baseband 04.11.08. If someone could help with this that would be gravVYY!!
  • michal
    michal Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Just read the top :If you've just started using an iDevice then you may have still not exploited the complete functionality that the iPhone keyboard offers.