FaceTime Coming To Mac OS X And Windows; New iPad With FaceTime To Launch During Holiday Season?

Andy
Andy Posts: 1,127
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageFaceTime Coming To Mac OS X And Windows; New iPad With FaceTime To Launch During Holiday Season?

A recent report on the Apple Insider claims that Apple could be breaking its traditional annual product cycle for the iPad. According to sources, Apple is already in the "advanced testing stages" of the second generation iPad, which could be launched as early as the holidy shopping season this year....

Read the full story here

Comments

• Dannyyyyyyy
    Dannyyyyyyy Posts: 12
    via Wordpress

Sucks for those people that already bought an iPad. A new one coming out the same year

• Ken
    Ken Posts: 114
    via Wordpress

Yeah purchased an Ipad three weeks ago and would be pissed if Apple did this. Apple needs to realize that they have competition who wants to destroy them now and they cannot continue to withold features like a camera etc just so they can make us rebuy and pay with each successive product generation. It should have been included in the first place. Whe us Apple supporters know they intentionally withheld it just to do this it seriously makes me think of abandoning them for the competition knowing competitors will make their tablets feature rich. I don't know about the rest of you but Im starting to get tired of Steve Jobs tricks and control issues.

• J
    J Posts: 131
    via Wordpress

It's not just Apple, every company holds back on features because they know we are idiots. As consumers, we just want to consume. So just eat and stop complaining, we have devices that talk to outer space. Are we forgetting about that? Apple owes us nothing!

• Mario
    Mario Posts: 101
    via Wordpress

Haha you need to calm down... Htc comes out with a billions phones a year... And how many driod phones do we need lol.. They released the 4g evo for sprint a Now couple moths later release another 4g phone but better on sprint

• Abel Goddard
    Abel Goddard Posts: 71
    via Wordpress

First gen of ANYthing is never the time to jump in. I wouldn't mind having an iPad, and I don't know of anything specifically broken about it, but there are definitely features that it's lacking. I don't really know that even the 2nd or 3rd gen of the iPad will answer my own problems with owning one, but I'll be watching and waiting.

• Pico
    Pico Posts: 16
    via Wordpress

i knew this would happen and have been purposley holding out and it has been very hard to do that, espicaly when I was in the states and could have got one cheaper than back home - down under.

Cant wait for the second generation model. Golden rule never buy the first generation its hard but worth it in the end.

• James
    James Posts: 258
    via Wordpress

Or you buy the first version enchance it a sell it for profit to get the newest gen that's what I did to get my i4 and selling my 3GS

• bible camp
    bible camp Posts: 15
    via Wordpress

no they didnt... htc has the 4g evo and samsung came out with a 4g version of the galaxy S series called the epic.

• Z
    Z Posts: 333
    via Wordpress

billions? i'd say that's a little much

• Bever pelt
    Bever pelt Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I waited and just let my woman buy hers, ha I'm a happy camper

• Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

WOO WOOO!!!! Just in time for our debt to be gone too!! iPad here I come...one for me and one for the coffee table! Awesome!

• iOS4
    iOS4 Posts: 60
    via Wordpress

Very glad to hear this news. I was going to buy an ipad for my mum as her birthday is in January and i was thinking of getting it now due to my budget. I think i'm holding off now. I for one was waiting for the 2nd so if they are really coming out with it for the holidays, that's awesome news.

• Sorib3lla
    Sorib3lla Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

I just read dis note n I got sooooo pissed. I just bought my iPad 3G wifi last night, now I'm trying to get used 2 n I find out about that in just 3 mths a new one it'll b out... No fear they just should add an apps that let u do dis when then 1st create the item. I'm very sad. I can I do with this gadge...... Pls advice me:.......

• Eugene Johnson
    Eugene Johnson Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    "According to sources, Apple is already in the "advanced testing stages" of the second generation iPad, which could be launched as early as the holidy shopping season this year"When are these articles written? I just received this the mail Dec. 18, 2010.... I kind of doubt it.