iPhone 4 Antenna Survey Highlights Lack Of Verizon iPhone Is A Bigger Problem

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageiPhone 4 Antenna Survey Highlights Lack Of Verizon iPhone Is A Bigger Problem

According to a survey carried out by Piper Jaffray's Gene Munster, iPhone 4’s highly publicized antenna problem affected some sales but every one respondent that acknowledged the antenna issue about three complained about the iPhone not being on Verizon. The results of the survey further validates the study by Morgan...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Adrian
    Adrian Posts: 20
    via Wordpress

Forst haha go t-mobile please

• Tick
    Tick Posts: 28
    via Wordpress

Well duh.
    Have I.Q.s dropped sharply while I was gone?
    Apple's exclusivity contract with AT&T does not end until Jan 2011.
    I'm 100% positive that once this happens, Apple will have the iPhone on every network willing and capable of carrying it. Thereby increasing sales and profits exponentially.

• chris_FL
    chris_FL Posts: 12
    via Wordpress

I know I would definitely consider switching.

Check out the letter I got from at&t today. Hmmm worried about losing customers much?

September 8, 2010

I am writing to thank you for choosing AT&T for your wireless service, and to update you on exciting plans we have to make your wireless experience even better.

You already know that AT&T covers 97% of all Americans. And as an AT&T customer, you have access to the nation's fastest mobile broadband network; a mobile broadband network that allows you to talk and browse the web at the same time; and seamless access to over 20,000 AT&T Wi-Fi hotspots - more than any other U.S. wireless provider.

But you may not know the extent of our plans to improve your experience. In 2010 alone, we plan to invest between $18 and $19 billion in our wireless and wireline networks across the country. In fact, we've invested more in our networks over the last three years than any of our U.S. competitors. We've already upgraded our cell sites to enable faster mobile broadband speeds when paired with expanded backhaul, and we plan a similar upgrade at the end of the year that will enable even faster speeds.

We're not stopping there. We are also adding thousands of new cell sites, expanding mobile broadband coverage to millions of customers, installing enhanced fiber backhaul, and increasing the capacity of our data network. Not only do these enhancements provide a better experience today, but they also enable a seamless migration to our next generation of mobile broadband - LTE.

What this means to you is simple: better coverage where it matters most, and fast access to information on the go.

Your satisfaction is always our number one goal. If you have any needs or questions about what AT&T can do for you, I invite you to stop by your local AT&T store, visit att.com, or come tell us what you think at www.facebook.com/ATT.

Again, thank you for being our customer.

Sincerely,

Jennifer Van Buskirk
    Vice President and General Manager
    AT&T - North Florida Region

• jack
    jack Posts: 149
    via Wordpress

verizon ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• putters
    putters Posts: 57
    via Wordpress

By the way, a feature that was removed in iTunes 10 was the search bar under apps! It was actually a very useful feature that allowed quick access to any app, located it, and showed how much mb it had. It was extremely fast too to allow users to search for one app without scrolling down the entire list!

• T
    T Posts: 71
    via Wordpress

Here's my question. How much sales would AT&T lose and would they be able to supply iPhone for the rest of the carriers in the US?

• wapipi
    wapipi Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

u think if i like say i lost my iphone 3gs and then get a cheap phone and take of the txting n internet u think they will let my break my contract? i have att i want an iphone for t mobile, but not verizon. well maybe aslong as its not att. cos grrr... haha but does verizon now let u talk and surf?

• wawgster
    wawgster Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Verizons network is so antiquated and a hodge podge of all the other carriers that they bought. Just about every country in the world is using SIM card phones, why would I pay 500+ bucks for a for a phone I cant take anywhere but here in the US.