SummerBoard: iPhone hack enables scrolling of iPhone's home screen

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageSummerBoard: iPhone hack enables scrolling of iPhone's home screen

The flood of iPhone hacks and applications has resulted in a lot of innovative solutions from the iPhone hacking community to workaround the 16 application limit on iPhone's home screen. The latest iPhone hack by hacker "lg" called the "SummerBoard" solves the 16 application limit by enabling scrolling of iPhone's...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Christian
    Christian Posts: 102
    via Wordpress

Though this is most likely a common occurrence, I've noticed that most apps and hacks installed via the "Installer" app don't function well (or at all) once your phone has been unshackled in iFuntastic. Interface problems occur, most likely due to the features that iFuntastic has: "pages" and "wallpapered home screen" This is a bad example of trying to be an all in one solution. I'm much happier with all of the apps that the third party dev teams post in installer.

Less fuss, more productivity. Hello solution.

• dave
    dave Posts: 389
    via Wordpress

Definitely agree with the post above... iFuntastic 3.03 gave me nothing but problems so if I need to use it I tend to use v2.50 instead. Summerboard is great and although the third version gave me some problems with my dock, other than that it seems pretty much flawless. Great idea by lg.

• Jared
    Jared Posts: 67
    via Wordpress

This app is by far the best one of its kind. I had some trouble with ifuntastic. It makes a black border around the icons. I had to replace them with the originals and rewrite the names. But it was worth it because my phone is now perfect. And rSBT is a lot better than ifuntastics method.

• Blake Messick
    Blake Messick Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

Now THIS is what i paid 600$ for
    probably the best iphone hack yet
    Wow, thanks guys, this is really awesome
    anybody with an iphone needs this

1 complaint
    it would b nice to b able to customize the wallpaper
    or add more selections to choose from
    thanxs

• TonkaToy
    TonkaToy Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Really fun and useful hack. Installed and worked perfectly right from the get-go. Thanks, lg!

• Philippe
    Philippe Posts: 6
    via Wordpress

Great App! The best for iPhone so far!
    Apple should have included it! It's needed with all apps there are now!
    A must have really!
    Thanks a million!

• Dizzledorf
    Dizzledorf Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

YouTube video has been removed.

• ted johnson
    ted johnson Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Has anyone tried to see how many screenfulls Summerboard allows? I have 1 slot left on screen 2 and am curious what will happen when that is full and I load another app on. Will it crash or give me a 3rd screenfull? Thanks

• Ray
    Ray Posts: 121
    via Wordpress

yo... how come the new summerboard doesn't have this? I have jb 1.1.4 and it won't let me download the old version