iPhone unlocking: iPhonesimfree.com has started accepting orders for software-only iPhone hack

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageiPhone unlocking: iPhonesimfree.com has started accepting orders for software-only iPhone hack

iPhonesimfree.com had published an FAQ on 29th August in which they had claimed to be releasing the software-only iPhone unlocking method in 48-72 hours. I have just received a tip from Trash, reader @ iPhoneHacks.com that folks at iphonesimfree.com have sent emails announcing the availability of the software-only iPhone hack....

Read the full story here

Comments

• Eddie
    Eddie Posts: 69
    via Wordpress

They are now being sold on ebay, in order for the bulk order to be filled, 250 must be sold. payment will be made once the unlock has been confirmed and given, here is the link:

http://search.ebay.com.au/_W0QQsassZeightsixtyseven

• lh
    lh Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Save your money!

This is good news for one reason only: They have proven that the unlock process can be performed through software loaded on the iPhone. If true, it's just a matter of time before the talented iPhone dev team comes up with a freeware solution that you can perform in your own home. Either way you're hacking your phone and either way your warranty is voided. Why not just wait a little while for an open source solution?

To be clear: iphonesimfree.com has every right to earn a profit on their hard work, and I wish them nothing but the best of luck. However, iPhone users also have every right to find an equivalent solution and put them out of business...

• LGggek
    LGggek Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

they have a right to make a profit but I don't think their approach is in the spirit of the iPhone community. I would not have a problem paying for an unlock ( if it's reasonable) but their approach is just a commercial rip off.

• I WANT AN IPHONE
    I WANT AN IPHONE Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

if i got this software to unlock the iphone, could i switch it over to verizon??

• gottabekiddin
    gottabekiddin Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

$100? a bit gouge-ish, no?