Dot.Tunes: Stream music, videos and movies from iTunes library to your iPhone

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageDot.Tunes: Stream music, videos and movies from iTunes library to your iPhone

Are you frustrated with the 4 or 8 GB limit on your iPhone? Then here is some good news, Dot.Tunes has an innovative way of solving your space problem, it publishes your iTunes library from your computer to the internet making it possible for you to listen to your favorite...

Read the full story here

Comments

• tommy
    tommy Posts: 28
    via Wordpress

If you are looking for some free iPhone ringtones and or wallpapers, check out:

http://www.thememyphone.com

peace.

• Russ
    Russ Posts: 13
    via Wordpress

The software download process is lengthy and somewhat cumbersome, but nothing too bad. Then you register dot.tunes with an email address and they give you an activation key to run the server on your computer. So far so good. Streaming audio worked fine to a PC, so I bought the iphone plugin for $20.

Payment went through via paypal, but still no activation key to enable the iphone plugin on the server. Also no response to the emails that I sent to the dot.tunes team.

Rubbish.

• Jeff
    Jeff Posts: 126
    via Wordpress

Comment on the software as much as you like but I've gotta say that I have not missed replying to a single email.

We are quite famous for our awesome customer support and this is the first time I've ever had it questioned.

Tommy, I'm looking through my emails and I can see some emails from a Tom which I certainly did reply to.

I am based in Sydney Australia so our time zones may not be aligned very well so all I can think is that you sent a message and before I had a chance to reply (because it was night time over here) you posted this comment stating that I had not responded to your emails.

Again, say what you like about the app but It it very important to me to provide the best support in the business and i'll always defend that.

I provide the kind of support that I wish I received from others!

Jeff

• Russ
    Russ Posts: 13
    via Wordpress

You read the names incorrectly due to the way they are displayed - I (Russ) made that post.

To give everyone an update, dot.tunes did do the right thing and gave me a refund for my troubles. I'll post an update when I have a chance to fully test the plugin.

• Jake
    Jake Posts: 62
    via Wordpress

Does this work with the Ipod touch too?

• Colby
    Colby Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

I think the program is awesome. I got it to work on my mom's computer but when I tried it on mine Windows blocked me from installing it. I disabled the firewall and closed all my virus scan stuff and Windows still blocked it saying it a potentially harmful item. If you know any way of fixing this please help.

• badmelvin
    badmelvin Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

You can also use websites like http://3click.tv to stream tv episodes to your iPhone, and its better than paying 1.99 per episode. They have something like 12,000 ad free episodes you can watch on the iPhone without downloading-
    enjoy :)