Verizon CEO Would Love To Carry iPhone; Hopes Apple Will Offer It On Its 4G Network

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageVerizon CEO Would Love To Carry iPhone; Hopes Apple Will Offer It On Its 4G Network

If you’re waiting for a Verizon iPhone then it looks like it might not happen anytime soon. Associated Press reports that Verizon CEO, Ivan Seidenberg told investors at a Goldman Sachs conference that he hopes Apple will build an iPhone for their upcoming 4G LTE network. But he did not...

Read the full story here

Comments

• god of iphones
    god of iphones Posts: 9
    via Wordpress

I'M FIRST... WE need another option than AT& T in the US....

. Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

who gives a **** if ur first?

• FredMC
    FredMC Posts: 73
    via Wordpress

enough with the FIRST stuff you retards. No one cares!

• Melo
    Melo Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

F!!!! Verizone the hope for iPhone will never come verizon is the worst company ever for customer service and all
    I hope Verizone will shutt down and AT&T will buy !!!!!!!!!! (^..^)
    verizon never will see iPhone thanks

• Will
    Will Posts: 104
    via Wordpress

I have actually had better support from verizon than AT&T does have the fastest 3g but what's the point when you can't even use it there coverage is lacking. Now verizon on the other hand was way to expensive for my pocket but they do have 3g coverage in most of my state.

• David
    David Posts: 225
    via Wordpress

i never like verizon, not as a local phone company in NYC and not as a DSL company either. I've had call drop issues with AT&T but with spotty networks across the board and chart i think i rather stick with AT&T the lesser of the 5 evils.

• borat
    borat Posts: 18
    via Wordpress

i sure do.. pssh NOT! ~ Borat

• Monkeywrench
    Monkeywrench Posts: 59
    via Wordpress

yeah but at&ts edge is just as fast as the verizon 3g. it is lame. as for customer care, i think its a base by base thing because i have at&t and always get stellar support.

• Melo
    via Wordpress

U need to up date your phone that is why u have drop calls problem.
    I never had that problem
    And don't forget every phone company has that issue

• Will
    Will Posts: 104
    via Wordpress

At&t has great support im not saying that it is bad and where im located rev a is availble a 1.5m connect compared to a 200k connect its a big difference edge in this area sometimes lags upto 3 seconds compared to 200ms on verizon 3g rev A but still verizons 3g is way better than edge 150kb/s compared to 5kb/s to 20kb/s it's not as slow as most think I just got a better deal with at&t and the iphone 4 :)

• CD
    CD Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

All this means is the people on Verizon that were hoping for a Verizon Iphone will just get an Android phone. This is good news for Android fanboys.

I have both, an ATT iphone (for the "it" factor) and Verizon Android phone (for reliable coverage). I carry both around, ATT doesn't even come close Verizon in coverage. I was hoping for a Verizon iphone, so I can just have one phone. I guess I may have to wait longer.

• mr verizon
    mr verizon Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

not in your lifetime lol, your grandchildren maybe.

• Melo
    via Wordpress

As always AT&T gives a better stuff and Cheeper than verizo.
    U see verizon want just your $$$$$
    Before u renew a contract w/ verizon look at at&t what u will get for the money and don't forget to get the # 1. Phone. The IPHONE???
    Capish.
    If never had 1 now try 1 and look back on what u had and what u have for that price

• wetps@gmail.com
    wetps@gmail.com Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Screw Verizon and its rip off plans. Iphone is coming to T-Mobile which has the best customer service ever. Also the plans are supper cheap and 2 year contract. I have been using the iphone on t-mobile for years and it works perfect.

• Radjin
    Radjin Posts: 15
    via Wordpress

You will get it if Verizon dumps the existing agreements with Android making that OS their prim ad dollars. Apple will not accept second billing or Verizon controlling their app store. Why should they when they will out sell the Android base in a few months if opened to Verizon. Android complained to Verizon that if they open up to the iPhone they are worried about a large drop of Android users as they switch.

• Radjin
    Radjin Posts: 15
    via Wordpress

Naw, it's pretty good when it comes to phone calls, but terrible with data. They need to dump CDMA, it lags far behind the rest of the world. I do get perturbed when I have to call them and find I am talking to India.