WebEx's PCNow brings Corporate Email, Skype to the iPhone via remote desktop

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageWebEx's PCNow brings Corporate Email, Skype to the iPhone via remote desktop

One of the disappointments of the iPhone for business users has to be the lack of support for corporate email and hence people still need to depend on their smartphones such as BlackBerry as it is compatible with your company's BlackBerry Enterprise server with support for Microsoft Exchange, IBM Lotus...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Crispoe
    Crispoe Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Webex uses soonr to deliver its content, so- you can just goto www.soonr.com and get the access for free. Enjoy!

• chrismmm
    chrismmm Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I dont like the fact that the second screen you see when signing up is a "gimme a credit card screen". Anytime you have to start an application subscription using a credit card and then later cancel the service is ALWAYS a dealbreaker for me.
    Would like to try it though sometime in the future.

• iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    via Wordpress

Hey Chrismmm,

Thanks for your feedback.

Just wanted to let you know that the second screen which needs you to enter your credit card details is not a mandatory step for the evaluation. You can click on the Cancel link on step 2 of the form. The Cancel link is located at the bottom right corner of the form, below the credit card information.

I hope it helps you as well as others in evaluating Webex PCNow without any hindrance and providing feedback.

cheers,
    iPhone Hacks