iPhone unlocking: Video confirms that the software iPhone hack exists

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageiPhone unlocking: Video confirms that the software iPhone hack exists

The software unlocking method by hackers at iphoneunlocking.com might have ruffled AT&T in unleashing lawyers after them to stop the release of the software. However, that has not stopped John McLaughlin of iphoneunlocking.com from releasing a six-minute video on his blog to confirm that the latest iPhone hack i.e. software-method...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Carabei
    Carabei Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

that video by N95 is fake, it couldn't be recorded by N95, because N95 doesn't have red light on its back. You can see red reflections through whole video...

• Uuuumm
    Uuuumm Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Is it just me or does the Lawyer stuff seem like a stalling tactic. He's showing us the unlock program from a command line and saying that when it's released it will look much better. It seems like the software wasn't done and that they've been trying to stall.

• Manuel
    Manuel Posts: 12
    via Wordpress

Maybe it was the infrared port of the N95.

Just try focusing a Tv-Remote in a Camera and push a button on the remote.

• Carabei
    Carabei Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Manuel: But infrared through digital camera looks blue or something similar,but not bright red, just try it:-) I think that some camcorders have a red light for focusing or something like that, or just for information that recording is active. And IR on N95 is on the left side, so how can i see it from the camera on back of phone?

• James Shorwood
    James Shorwood Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

HEY retard disproving the video camera used does NOT disprove the video taken with it....RETARD god Carabei you are stupid.

• uguysarestupid
    uguysarestupid Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I agree with Carabei. Also, I own both an N95 and an iphone and i can tell that the red light is the recording light coming from the back of the N95 when the camera is on. no IR ****, just a red led to notify others that the camera is in use. morons...

most of my late night videos with the N95, have that stupid reflection on it....