CDMA iPhone For Verizon's Network Almost Confirmed

Whizkid
Whizkid Posts: 135
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageCDMA iPhone For Verizon's Network Almost Confirmed

Over the past few days, rumors of a CDMA iPhone coming to Verizon have been getting stronger. The latest bout of rumors started after a Wall Street Journal report that appeared a few days ago. That original WSJ story was then updated to inform us that Verizon is prepping up...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Joe
    Joe Posts: 450
    via Wordpress

Verizon's Data is not truly unlimited. For those of you that don't know; they cap you out at 4gb.

• Fellah
    Fellah Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

I'm thinking about jumping ship from AT&T for Verizon. I've never liked AT&T's service, but if you wanted the iPhone, you got AT&T with it.

• Ray
    Ray Posts: 121
    via Wordpress

This is totally a "Believe it when I see it." story. I don't even get the least bit excited anymore. Wolf has been cried so many times on this.

• Rover
    Rover Posts: 24
    via Wordpress

I wonder if the analysts take into consideration the amount of people that would leave AT&T to Verizon. It may not be many but I really don't think Apple will sell an enourmous amount more with a CDMA iPhone. And I'm sure they are releasing it to slow Androids growth.

• L8te9ight
    L8te9ight Posts: 18
    via Wordpress

Good maybe it will free up congestion on AT&T's network!

• Jordan
    Jordan Posts: 163
    via Wordpress

The CEO of Verizon said they won't have the iPhone yet these rumors continue to pop. As if now u can't make a call and go online with Verizon. I think when they roll out their 4g network you will be able to. I'd wait till then. Verizon will have a clogged network like AT&T if they get the iPhone

• Playafied
    Playafied Posts: 55
    via Wordpress

Took the words right out of my mouth!!! I've had AT&T's service for around 10 years now and never intended to switch... So all those people who don't like AT&T, once the Verizon's iPhone comes out PLEASE LEAVE!!! LOL

• TimC
    TimC Posts: 7
    via Wordpress

When people leave ATT and go to Verizon - Verizon may be worst than ATT as it never experienced such many additional customers - Meanwhile ATT will be so much better since their network will be less congested.

If my statement is true ATT will be much better than Verizon in services.

• Brundon
    Brundon Posts: 16
    via Wordpress

False I work for verizon. Check your facts my friend. As for iPhone we have heard nothing and are to believe it only when Steve jobs says it. I wouldn't even believe verizon.. Apple or nothing. We have heard that it's more likely when lte is launched not now with CDMA.
    Mo hard feelings!

• Crazy Asylum
    Crazy Asylum Posts: 23
    via Wordpress

I think what many current iPhone users thinking of switching don't realize, is that if they switch they'll have to not only pay the cancellation fee to ATT but will also have to buy a new CDMA iPhone. For a current iPhone user that $400+ just for a new phone.

• obviouscoin
    obviouscoin Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Depends on the frequency of the CDMA network. It could be usable with current iphone 4