Apple Getting Ready To Launch iPhone 4 In India

Whizkid
Whizkid Posts: 135
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageApple Getting Ready To Launch iPhone 4 In India

While it has been quite some time since the International launch of iPhone 4, there are countries in the world where iPhone 4 is yet to arrive. One of the most significant amongst these markets is India where Apple continues to sell the iPhone 3GS through Vodafone and Airtel, the...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Surender
    Surender Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

between Rs 20,000 to 25,000. I think thats the reasonable price for Iphone4.

• Ytu
    Ytu Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

people can bearly eat in India there are children starving on the streets begging instead of buying an iPhone buy a cheaper phone and give the rest to a poor family don't buy into the hype do some good in this life

• Rajnish
    Rajnish Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

Are you out of your mind? These phones would only be bought by folks who can afford them. Why would a poor guy want to buy an iPhone? India has many low cost handsets that should do the job for a poor dude. What next? stop the sale of Mercs, beemers Lamborghinis and Porsche's sold in India? Yeah they are sold there - in good numbers actually.

• Shrivatsa
    Shrivatsa Posts: 97
    via Wordpress

in EXTREMELY good numbers.

• Shrivatsa
    Shrivatsa Posts: 97
    via Wordpress

and why dont you start with sending all the money that you spend on a decent phone (or decent laptop, or decent ANYTHING)...to africa or india...then ill think about it.

dont be retarded. earn money to enjoy it (for yourself), but also play your part in the betterment of your society, but theres a limit to what you can do. You cant just give all your money and live like a pauper yourself. Why shall i buy a BMW? i can do with an old corolla.

• Naeem
    Naeem Posts: 6
    via Wordpress

Yes u r right iphone is not for the people who could not afford it. It is for the people who already afford a laptop and a wifi connection,without laptop and wifi iphone is like a boat without water.so he is asking for a price for iphone not lecture on indian poority,don"t for in top ten wealthy people in the world 4 from india.

• saurabh
    saurabh Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

I got one from Singapore.. Considering the improvement over 3GS it will be atleast 5k costlier than going rates for 3GS.. That said I think it's worth the money.. M loving it

• MK
    MK Posts: 64
    via Wordpress

People would go for Iphone 4 as long as the price is around Rs 20,000 as someone said.

Infact, Apple can release different verions of iphones like Iphone 3g(Rs.20000 = $450), iphone wifi(Rs.15000 = $350) and iphone 3g+wifi(Rs.25000 = $550)...just like ipad versions.

If Apple does this..I bet..it would get sold like anything...because india is big market for sell phones.

I dont think, Apple does it.:)...Apple needs money ..more money:)

• MK
    MK Posts: 64
    via Wordpress
  • Ash
    Ash Posts: 40
    via Wordpress

I completely agree with MK because India has big market of Cell phones. In Major cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Ahmedabad people are very rich and many of them are businessman so they can easily afford to buy Iphone 4. Considering averg. earning person now-a-days also can afford Iphone 4 if the price is between Rs.20,000 to Rs.25,000. I am sure you guys will agree with me.

• Namit Karlekar
    Namit Karlekar Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I hope it's 30k + ,else every tom, **** and harry would have one! :D

• Orman
    Orman Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

Iphone Hacks or anyone i have a question, but i am not sure where to ask it so i will ask it here.
    I have an Iphone 3GS jailbroken and unlocked on 3.1.3 (i us T-mobile, so i have to be unlocked) is there any way to update to 4.0 while remaining activated? i was thinking of using Germany as my "home" country since T-mobile is the Iphone carrier there.. but any adice would be appreciated.
    thanks

• varun
    varun Posts: 11
    via Wordpress

Well i have to pay a bomb (35K) to get iPhone 3gs 16 GB. For iPhone 4 i am willing to shell out around 28K for 16 GB model and 35K for 32 GB Model...

• Anurockz
    Anurockz Posts: 9
    via Wordpress

30000 -35000 perfect for 16gb n 32gv ...wat say guys ??

• What
    What Posts: 6
    via Wordpress

naa 30 to 35 they can pay for that hahhaha

• What
    What Posts: 6
    via Wordpress

come on we gonna have iphone 5 in 6 monts hahhah

• Dhruv
    Dhruv Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

Price must be around 20000 INR Or lesser

• Swaroop
    Swaroop Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

It's lame to compare iPhone with a Nokia phone (that too a Symbian OS phone) and think that the buyers are the same.

Ever used an iPhone? In case you didn't u should.

And Nokia N8 is costing around 525$ (cheaper than other countries) but not 10,000 INR. Check the facts

• naveed
    naveed Posts: 68
    via Wordpress

To be honestly... pricing doesnt matter, we have to think about 3G spectrum, which is made available very recently in India, and with BSNL Provider only.
    Airtel or Vodafone they dont have 3G spectrum till now. One man show (BSNL). (hope they get soon)
    Any Idea of getting benefit of keeping Iphone (other than BSNL (its network is crap))

• Roi
    Roi Posts: 13
    via Wordpress

The price for a iPhone 4 i India is about 900$ USD

• k3yur
    k3yur Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

between Rs 18,000 to 25,000. I think thats the reasonable price for Iphone4

• Rajat Gulati
    Rajat Gulati Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

the price should be 37-38 k for 16 GB and 42-43 k for 32 gb.. and thats wht it is going to cost.. u will see..

• Ranber
    Ranber Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Swaroop. Looks like you didn't read the article properly. The author has said that the N8 would be sold for almost 10,000 LESSER than the price for which the N97 was sold -35,000. He is not saying that it would be sold for 10,000!

• Aditya
    Aditya Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

rightly said by naveed, price doesnot matter if the functions are usable...

• yashpalsam1@gmail.com
    via Wordpress

between 30 and 35 for the base model

• anonymous
    anonymous Posts: 106
    via Wordpress

I already bought iphone 4 factory unlocked two weeks back from the grey market for Rs 43k 16gb. So now i think it shud be above 40k after the launch. Also now the grey price of locked iphone4 is around 37k 16gb.

• Ytu
    via Wordpress

Idiot if some of the rich people thought of the poor this world would be a better place all um saying is this goes out to the rich people nob head no wonder your the scum of the earth i come from Bangladesh I make a good living yet sometimes instead of splurging on expensive stuff I give to the poor sometimes building homes for them no one is asking for anyone not to buy stuff don't buy into the hype I have an iPhone I did not pay extortionate price for it (**** head) am I mad indeed.!!!!!

• Ytu
    via Wordpress

read the second post by me **** head

• Pankaj
    Pankaj Posts: 6
    via Wordpress

Yap u r right bro.. I also have iPhone 4 (32 GB) brought from costom dealer @ 40k..without bill but all accessories, condition of phone is also good... I'm living in Delhi and that person is also from Delhi but working in both Mumbai & Delhi's grey Market....it is Jailbreaked & unlocked with ios 4.0.2...price of iPhone 3GS (32 GB) is Rs 44k as I recently asked in Croma.....so according to it iPhone 4 will cost about 50k for 8GB....wat da fck....!!! By it online as in eBay @ 40k and be happy..... iPhone 4 is Grrr8888!:)

• Zang
    Zang Posts: 153
    via Wordpress

OMG YOU spent all that money on an iPhone instead of giving even more to the poor! What kind of man are you haha.

Seriously though. If a person is as dumb as you say, then nothing, and I truly mean NOTHING will save their sorry ass.