Mac OS X Lion: Apple Brings Innovations From iOS Back To The Mac

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageMac OS X Lion: Apple Brings Innovations From iOS Back To The Mac

Apple gave a sneak preview of the next version of Mac OS X at today’s Back to Mac event. The next version of Mac OS X, which is the eighth major release of Mac OS X will be called Mac OS X Lion. Mac OS X will get the features...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Steve jobs
    Steve jobs Posts: 57
    via Wordpress

Perhaps I forgot to mention a comment regarding the new Iphone, well I will leave that for later on January..

• Windows
    Windows Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

If it's jailbreakable then yes

• Sir Lancaster
    Sir Lancaster Posts: 13
    via Wordpress

I'm not convinced... I really like iOS devices, but not so sure that I want the Mac to go in that direction. It seems to me that all these will constrain the Mac (single official software source -- under Apple's terms, full screen apps seem constrained too). Is this the right direction for workstations?

• Delpe Boo
    Delpe Boo Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I think we're going to the future. When i first hear about the ipad i said that's a pierce of crap then when i try it i said wow this a gadget to have. I trust apple product cause Job knows what he's doing he carfully choose the best devices for us. Go ahed Steve Job.

• MacAttack
    MacAttack Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Judging by your spelling, grammar and punctuation (or lack of) you're the exactly the target audience for these new Apple products.

Simplistic designs for simplistic people. Over-constrained software that is almost idiot proof.

Steve Jobs tells you what to think, and you obey.

• Daniel C
    Daniel C Posts: 7
    via Wordpress

Judging by your grammar, sentence structure, and overall flow of writing your a single male with no lover except his right or left hand.

Although your argument has merit, some people will be simple, and as such like simple things. Quit picking on them.

• Scoot
    Scoot Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Is **** going to be an option for the iMac?

• mike
    mike Posts: 489
    via Wordpress

I would like to ditch Windows and my heavy Tablet PC but everything is alot of vaporware talk at this point. I was a Windows Mobile user for years and the Iphone blew it away in spades. Not sure the new Mac Air's touch pad will give you the ability to handwrite on documents or take notes quickly. Maybe a dual booting Mac Air (use ipad/iphone apps with real instant on) laptop with flip touch screen, internal accelerometer, gps and 4g? Or, like the Lenovo Ideapad U1 Hybrid Notebook/Tablet concept,use the Ipad as the the detachable screen with a Mac Air base. Why create a Mac App store? Just use what we have already.

• Doubtful
    Doubtful Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

I am a PC user and Lion is not looking good. It''s too idiot proof and I think it looks too much like a glorified ipad. I will soon be buying my first mac and I will have to buy Snow Leopard because lion does not seem fun to me. There's my opinion, not pick it apart.

• Igor
    Igor Posts: 9
    via Wordpress
    And in September, expect ipad 3 on Mac OS X Lionhttp://www.mobileme.com.ua/blog/idea/178.html