Leaked Photos Of Verizon iPhone?

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageLeaked Photos Of Verizon iPhone?

Folks at RichyRich have published photos, which they claim are photos of a prototype N92 iPhone. Back in August, John Gruber of Daring Fireball who has a good track record with Apple rumors had revealed that the CDMA-based iPhone codenamed N92 was at EVT (engineering verification test) that’s one step...

Read the full story here

Comments

• SuMo- WoN
    SuMo- WoN Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

First ATT STILL IS THE BEST...

• Reaper
    Reaper Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Wow love to multiple task so ATT it is

• James
    James Posts: 258
    via Wordpress

Verizon blows, y would anyone want to use a verizon iphone and get surcharged for every little thing. Not to mention their customer service :S

• jack
    jack Posts: 149
    via Wordpress

dudes are you crazy, verizon is a 1,00 times better than att. att blows, like crap.

• Johnny
    Johnny Posts: 93
    via Wordpress

This article is absolute crap!!! These photos show nothing and prove nothing!!!

• John Smith
    John Smith Posts: 10
    via Wordpress

I agree. It shows nothing new.
    And why would apple change the design anyways? Maybe fix the antenna issue, but that could probably b done without a redesign.

• David
    David Posts: 225
    via Wordpress

Yes verizon sucks. That's why when the wall street journal did a survey from 10,000 people it said that 78% of current iPhone users would switch from AT&T to verizon if and when verizon got the iPhone. Just saying, the numbers speak for them selves. I personally love verizon and there great customer service!

• Steve jobs
    Steve jobs Posts: 57
    via Wordpress

Verizon rocks AT&T sucks!!!

• Buffchriz
    Buffchriz Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

CDMA phones are worthless. Oh ok flash it to cricket! Lol

• carberam
    carberam Posts: 28
    via Wordpress

Except Verizon doesn't use SIM cards. Verizon can distribute Vodafone SIMs to use a phone overseas, but there would be no need for a Verizon SIM tray.

Sounds like a lie to me.

• Jacob
    Jacob Posts: 47
    via Wordpress

True, no need for sims on verizon... These pics are prob fake and this web page sucks. Not sayin' verizon isn't gettin' iPhone, just sayin I have am iPhone 4 and I could make these pix.

• Jordan
    Jordan Posts: 163
    via Wordpress

Why would Apple release Iphone 4 to Verizon in January only to piss them off six months later when Iphone 5 comes out on ATT? Or vice versa they launch iphone 5 on Verizon in JANUARY and the rest of us are fucked..these are all bull **** rumors. Jobs did a press conference yesterday if he was gonna launch ipHone on verizon why didnt he say so. How about this..if there is no news, then there is no news. I hate when this site has nothing substantial to report and they add a ? to the end of the sentence

• David
    David Posts: 225
    via Wordpress

First of all i have had Verizon in the past and they suck balls. I am with AT&T now and although i do agree aT&T phone plans could be better, their 3G service is far superior to Verizon's. Don't get me started on Verizon's Customer Service when they are trying to nickel and dime you for every little thing. The people that complain about AT&T and jump ship when the iPhone comes to Verizon are going to regret their decision, mark my words!!!!

• mphparks@comcast.net
    via Wordpress

VZ blows ass. I jumped ship to VZ two years ago for better wireless coverage and I absolutely hated it. I had to pay extra for every damn thing you would ever want to use such as mms, text, Internet, navigation etc. Everything that's included in an AT&T unlimited plan. Their basic price was less but after paying all the extra fees it was costing 130 bucks a month for a basic non smart phone. Add to that the fact you can't put music on any of their devices unless you buy it from rip off Vcast plus the ridiculous branding and bloatware they put on all of their devices makes them confusing and irritating to use. Hand me any phone from AT&T, sprint or Tmobile and I can operate it like a normal person but give me the same model VZ version and it might as well be in Spanish. I switched back within 9 months and ate the early termination fee

• DONALD TRUMP
    DONALD TRUMP Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Hello dear Mr. STEVE JOBS.
    I decided to reply to your comment to notify you that there some rumors that you use to be a loyal METRO PCS user.P
    Is it seriously true?:~

• Salvadorean
    Salvadorean Posts: 46
    via Wordpress

Actually, the big battle between these two giant monster in communication techs is about
    To start. Not to impress anybody, they must have( iPhone 4 AT&T vrs. iPhone verizon) An slightly change of the design, I read some article a while ago from high tech site talking about iPhone designed for verizon, one of the big impacts that will have is the screen size, functionalities will be similar but in a different look, apps will behave a bit differently than the ones for iPhone for, I would say verizon will haul a lot of costumers who are angry with AT&T , the good news tis that verizon may allow users to pay aflat rate for data usage, that's gonna b hlla sweet;)

• swatdep
    swatdep Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

Oh and let us not forget the annoying issue of not being able to save your contact list to a sim card with VZ. So when your phone breaks or you lose it you lose your entire contact list unless you have saved it on Verizons secure web server which of course requires you to pay a monthly fee.

• Bob
    Bob Posts: 183
    via Wordpress
  • Greatness
    Greatness Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Your contacts will be saved to the computer you use to back up your phone.

• Kwopau
    Kwopau Posts: 294
    via Wordpress

And yet I still don't believe that the iphone will come out for Verizon, unless Apple announces it. So right now it is just total speculation. Even when Apple does announce it, AT&T is still better IMHO.

• garoti
    garoti Posts: 27
    via Wordpress

I use tmobile now but if iphone comes out to verizon then I switch. AT&T dies not work well at my home in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

• Tammy
    Tammy Posts: 16
    via Wordpress
  • Tammy
    Tammy Posts: 16
    via Wordpress

Absolutely agreeing with you!

• Now What
    Now What Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

You are new to AT&T so blow Verizon all you want. A time will come when you will be on the other side of the line.

Been there done that...

• Steve
    Steve Posts: 326
    via Wordpress

CDMA is a dead wireless technology. Only North America adopts it. GSM is the way to go and I know I can take my phone anywhere in the world and have it work. Plus, the lack of calling and web surfing is impossible on CDMA right now... that just sucks.

• freddieboy217
    freddieboy217 Posts: 24
    via Wordpress

Off topic Guys iphone Dev team have realeased Pawnage tool for MAC

• Edward
    Edward Posts: 7
    via Wordpress

Wow...some people enjoy jumping off the high dive and saying whatever comes into their tiny little heads...

I shall break it down. The Blackberry Storm was introduced on Verizon running both GSM and CDMA...this way, the phone becomes "global" and can be used overseas. Yes...in the US, the phone can only run on the CDMA network...but unlocking it, enables the user to use the phone overseas on a particular GSM network. Thus, it makes sense if the iPhone4 is released to Verizon with both GSM and CDMA capabilities....

Personally, i'm frustrated and done with ATT...i'm definitely looking forward to Verizon carrying the iPhone4....about time...

• puppet
    puppet Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Yeeeeaaaaa no more ATT and... why Verizon?!? ... just one word!!! Cricket!!!

• hxclos
    hxclos Posts: 353
    via Wordpress

I think you meant except instead of expect. Anyways I agree, the images don't prove anything but that software doesn't look like your typical jailbreak. Let's not forget that Vietnam has a good track record of iPhone 4 leaks.

And are we seriously going to keep arguing opinions on which carrier is better? They're all crap if you ask me.

• Riff
    Riff Posts: 25
    via Wordpress

u wait if it ever happens u will c how fast verizon service crashes under the load u knuckle head. if it was verizon that was first with iphone it would have been a year at most b4 apple would have had to pull it from them and bring it over to at&t