Steve Jobs: Apple Won't Make A 7-inch iPad

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageSteve Jobs: Apple Won't Make A 7-inch iPad

We’ve heard several rumors that Apple is working on a 7-inch iPad and could launch the mini iPad as early as the first quarter of 2011. But it’s not happening. Steve Jobs has commented at today's conference call for Apple's Q4 2010 financial results saying that 10-inch screen is minimum...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Shrivatsa
    Shrivatsa Posts: 97
    via Wordpress

Definitely a good idea going with e 9.7" screen. As for Jobs' announcement, i really think its less of bashing, and more of promoting. I love how he promotes with facts, but still kinda twisted in his own way. You cant call bullshit, and you cant say hes talking out of his ass...but you can still see he is talking in his favour. Lol well done.

iPhoneHacks, why dont you put up the whole announcement ("announcement").

• Shrivatsa
    Shrivatsa Posts: 97
    via Wordpress

and here is to all the people that say "FIRST FIRST FIREST FIRSTSHbafkhBKHDBSD"

be mature.

• geekinit
    geekinit Posts: 65
    via Wordpress

Well, this is good news for me. This means that they'll have to increase the iPads resolution from 768x1024 :) A 7 inch screen could have meant the same resolution. If the iPad goes 1024x1280 or higher, I'll buy one for sure!!

• cody
    cody Posts: 101
    via Wordpress

Maybe since they did the Retina screen for the iPhone 4 they will do something similar with the second generator iPad!

• Armanius
    Armanius Posts: 42
    via Wordpress

Definitely good news. i was against it when i heard they are making 7 inch one..

• Andy_TW
    Andy_TW Posts: 21
    via Wordpress

9.7" is a little big heavy to hold it for hours. just like cars, there will be 1600 to 3000 cc model under one same brand for selection. i think to stick in one size for tablet is not a smart strategy. after all the size from iPhone to iPad still have lots of room.