'FullScreen For Safari' Extension Lets You Browse On Safari In FullScreen Mode

Andy
Andy Posts: 1,127
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
image'FullScreen For Safari' Extension Lets You Browse On Safari In FullScreen Mode

If you own a jailbroken iPhone, you may be aware of a number of browser extensions that can improve the web surfing experience on the native platform. German iPhone hacker Yllier had recently released a new extension or jailbreak app that enhances the user experience on iPhone's Safari browser with...

Read the full story here

Comments

• TaiMaiShu
    TaiMaiShu Posts: 10
    via Wordpress

As simple as Apples UI is lookswise, this feature seems really cool since Android phones have different window switching effects on different platforms. I still say hackers give Apple ideas they should've already had in there base programs. I'm still used to backgrounder more than Apples fake task switcher. The infinifolders was a sweet tweak to apples system as well. Keep 'em coming hackers!

• pedobear
    pedobear Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

recently got it

good:
    - larger view for browsing
    - shortcuts with swiping + tapping
    - sort of like changes your screen to to imitate the trackpad on the new macbook pros or the magic trackpad, where you just need a 2-finger swipe to go back/forward on a page

bad:
    - several bugs
    - safari now crashes randomly at times
    - the swipes sometimes dont register, which get really frustrating
    - you have to literally swipe the 'entire' screen from left to right in order for it to work

• pedobear
    pedobear Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

oh and also,

you lose the status bar at the top. which basically means you have to scroll your way up a webpage instead of just tapping the status bar

• ------£>
    ------£> Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

just swipe with two fingers from bottom screen to the top.

• GeoH0tz
    GeoH0tz Posts: 7
    via Wordpress

i'd rather save my 1.49

• CYDIA HATER
    CYDIA HATER Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Im getting to hate Cydia because they charged people for apps. I remember the good old days when Cydia was for the people and not for profit. But now, I have to see Cydia chraging people and just upset me. I guess everyone in the world has the same greed ability if they have a chance. Go to Sinful sources cause they are the only ones that cracked jailbreak apps. Love you guys for your revolutionary movement.

• sfoman
    sfoman Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

All I can say is that cheap bastards like you shouldn't own an iPhone. The Development team still provides you with free Jailbreak and there a no. of apps that are free. If you ever got a job what if the guy (if someone hired you) told you dude I'm not paying for your time and effort. Nothing revolutionary about Sinful they take someone hard work and make it free. I'm sure you can justify stealing

If you can't afford couple bucks for an app just don't get it as simple as that

• I8U2
    I8U2 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

bitching will surely help you to get everything for free. you're an apple user?