Fortune: Verizon To Sell CDMA-Based iPhone 4 From Early 2011

Whizkid
Whizkid Posts: 135
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageFortune: Verizon To Sell CDMA-Based iPhone 4 From Early 2011

With two major publications - Wall Street Journal and New York Times already reporting about the arrival of the CDMA iPhone on Verizon's network, rumors regarding its arrival on Verizon had gained considerable credence. A week later, it is the turn of yet another publication to talk about Verizon, Apple,...

Read the full story here

Comments

• no1-first-now
    no1-first-now Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

just so no1 says they're first -.-

first its sad ppl compete on this **** and just spams every blog posts

• Kwopau
    Kwopau Posts: 294
    via Wordpress

Sure, WSJ, NYT may say that it's coming out for Verizon, but we do not know as of yet because Apple have not announced it. and it is just speculation. But I do hope that it does because I want this rumor to end.

Even if it does come out for Verizon, I'm going to stick to AT&T just because you can multi-task, with the CDMA version, you can't even multi-task.

• John
    John Posts: 790
    via Wordpress

What you just did is no different.

As for a verizon iphone, it's definitely coming. The question is just a matter of when it will arrive. It will be good for all consumers who are interested in an iphone. Those leaving att for verizon will free up the network for the rest who stay behind.

It's a win/win for everyone.

• YouDontKnowMeHomie
    via Wordpress

it's not like verizon is offering anything but wi-fi with the iPad. that's the same as the retail stores that are selling the iPad, no big leap if you ask me for apple giving the iPad to verizon to sell in their stores. CDMA is not all that grate if you ask me. Att just needs to wake up and expand before jobs makes a real move in that direction. apple giving the iPad to verizon is a scare tactic for Att to wake up and see that without apple their would be no Att. Att and apple in my eyes is one company but in main stream wants to be seen as individual ones........Att all day........

• Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed! Very helpful information particularly the last part :) I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this certain information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.