Apple In Early Talks To Acquire Spotify? Spotify Says "No" Acquisition Talks

Whizkid
Whizkid Posts: 135
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageApple In Early Talks To Acquire Spotify? Spotify Says "No" Acquisition Talks

According to Techcrunch, Apple and Swedish music streaming service Spotify are involved in a very early stage discussion about a possible acquisition by the former. Techcrunch has received an e-mail tip off from an anonymous source which read, "Apple, Inc. (AAPL) in negotiations to acquire Spotify," As soon as they...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Wolverinemarky
    Wolverinemarky Posts: 518
    via Wordpress

apple needs to spend some of this money soon so i dont have to keep wondering what they will spend it on its driving me nuts lol. if google wanted it apple should take it

• fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress

Well Apple can make their own, they have the capacity,

• Zed Sefi
    Zed Sefi Posts: 143
    via Wordpress

I really wish that Apple can acquire Spotify, because if this happens then most people in the world will use this service and we will move to a new era of music industry and kiss CDs goodbye. And of course this will convince all artists in the world (including those who do not license their music to streaming services) to put their catalougues in there because they will earn a lot of money from the massive amount of users to this service.