iOS 4.2 Already Jailbroken Using Redsn0w

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageiOS 4.2 Already Jailbroken Using Redsn0w

iPhone Dev Team had released Redsn0w 0.9.6b2 to jailbreak iOS 4.1 for iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPod Touch 4G, iPod Touch 3G, iPad and Apple TV 2G yesterday. They have announced that the new version of Redsn0w can jailbreak iOS 4.2 GM that Apple had released to developers...

Read the full story here

Comments

• fgdgfd
    fgdgfd Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

so i dont faking get its realeased wots the 4.2 rite
    so where the hell is ultrashit

• fgdgfd
    fgdgfd Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
  • MORON
    MORON Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

you are a complete moron, maybe you should research before you act like a idiot

• Ruck
    Ruck Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

I wish they would stop announcing **** before they release it because then they **** and call people inpatient when they ask about it?

• Magdy
    Magdy Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

why they jump over 4.2 jailbreak while delaying unlocking baseband 5.14 which we are stuck in now, logically first things first, am I wrong?

• Apo
    Apo Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

kind off. Well they do not wish to to show how they did the jailbreak and unlock, otherwise apple will figure it out then block that channel. This is cat and mouse game, so some information are best hidden. They have a back up ideas for future too.

THIS GOES OUT TO ALL MONKEY's WHO CAN ONLY SPEAK FROM THEIR BACK SIDE!!!!! (not for magdy
    Dont forget their are using THEIR TIME and EFFORT to do us a HUGE FAVOUR for FREE.
    If you THINK your any good, then why dont you do something FOR FREE using your time and effort. OR JUST DONT USE THEIR HARD WORK, DONT TAKE AND COMPLAIN

THEY COULD HAVE MADE FORTUNE FROM THIS. THINK BEFORE YOU say anything for gods sake. The users and abusers including haters wudnt be here if it werent for them in the first place.

So cut this stupid comments or one day u will be left with nothing to jailbreak or unlock, then go ahead and cry somewhere else. At least be appreciative for anything your receiving from them.

THANKYOU DEV TEAM, GEOHOT ETC who have heled us. Your time and effort is very appreciated.

No offence to anyone, just telling harsh truth.

• poApo
    poApo Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

kind off. Well they do not wish to to show how they did the jailbreak and unlock, otherwise apple will figure it out then block that channel. This is cat and mouse game, so some information are best hidden. They have a back up ideas for future too.

THIS GOES OUT TO ALL MONKEY's WHO CAN ONLY SPEAK FROM THEIR BACK SIDE!!!!! (not for magdy
    Dont forget their are using THEIR TIME and EFFORT to do us a HUGE FAVOUR for FREE.
    If you THINK your any good, then why dont you do something FOR FREE using your time and effort. OR JUST DONT USE THEIR HARD WORK, DONT TAKE AND COMPLAIN

THEY COULD HAVE MADE FORTUNE FROM THIS. THINK BEFORE YOU say anything for gods sake. The users and abusers including haters wudnt be here if it werent for them in the first place.

So cut this stupid comments or one day u will be left with nothing to jailbreak or unlock, then go ahead and cry somewhere else. At least be appreciative for anything your receiving from them.

THANKYOU DEV TEAM, GEOHOT ETC who have heled us. Your time and effort is very appreciated.

No offence to anyone, just telling harsh truth.

• kunvsta
    kunvsta Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

if they release the 4.1 unlock now, apple will fix it in the 4.2 update, but if they save it then it'll work on 4.2 also

• poApo
    via Wordpress

and yes before some arseholes comment on my spelling/grammar, its my fucked up keyboard and me being HIGH (na what i mean). LOLZ!!!

peace out

• `13
    `13 Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

but the 4.2 is already out isnt it?

• iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    via Wordpress

No its has not yet been released to the public only to developers.

• arnie
    arnie Posts: 14
    via Wordpress

its been released to developers. I read somewhere that it could be released to us "joe public" maybe by the end of the week. About 2 days after 4.2 release ultrasn0w is supposed to be released to unlock Base bands 05.14.02 e.c.t

• Kelz
    Kelz Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

Yes yes I love debs team I've been waiting so long for this unlock my lovely little iPhone can soon become a telephone instead of an iPod lol

• Kelz
    Kelz Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
  • Magdy
    Magdy Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

OK , I appriciate Dev Team plan till the new OS 4.2 would be out for public but what about the windows version of the pwnage tools which enable the upgrade to 4.1 while preserve the BB 5.13 for 3gs users?
    do you know how many user waiting for it and how many country has rare Mac users?, plenty are waiting since 4.1 os came out, I'm not blaming Dev Team for that delay as they are helping us at no charge , it is only soft request to take care of the rest of their beloved.

• dannyyyyy
    dannyyyyy Posts: 13
    via Wordpress

wooohooooo 4.2 jailbroken!!!!!!!!!!!(sarcasm)

lets get this damn ultrasn0w released!!!!!
    u know it works on 4.1 already. u can test it on 4.2 later on she-it!!

• poApo
    via Wordpress

i just hope the baseband is the same, otherwise your unlock is popped for long time again.

Dev did say not to upgrade to 4.2 until it is released officially to the public so they can tell us whether it is ok or not.

DO NOT UPDATE TO 4.2 IF U REQUIRE UNLOCK, WAIT FOR SIGNAL BY DEV.

• Save the Gelflings
    via Wordpress

wow, not many bright people on the blog tonight.

• JoeBlow
    JoeBlow Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Okay well atleast now i know my bullshit unjailbreakable new iphone four with pre installed 4.1 has a fix already out there. I was getting worried because of how fast the other updates were broken

• rewil
    rewil Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

thanx for all comments,Now at least i know there people somewhere who really try to fix all iphone users problem,thx thx thx,waitin for updatesss (5.14.02)

with my best wishes

• Rick
    Rick Posts: 104
    via Wordpress

ultrasn0w ultrasn0w ultrasn0w ya for baseband 15.14.02 right on guys love this team

• Zang
    Zang Posts: 153
    via Wordpress

Why would anyone use a pre official release unless they know obj c or something like that for developing programs?

• killbom
    killbom Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

if i jailbreak my 3g with 4.2(GM) the screen starts to flicker :/

• fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress

THe only question on our minds is ultrasnow unlock on new basebands.

• Capt.Large
    Capt.Large Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

you sir are strange

• Capt.Large
    Capt.Large Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

nvm just read the smoking comment LOL 420 24/7

• Zang
    Zang Posts: 153
    via Wordpress

If any guys here knew or read things a lot, you knew this all already.

Though the amount of crap some people spew, actually makes me believe that hardly anyone knew...

Oh and there ARE other official ways to unlock for real >.> you guys can't seriously not know about that? It's a pain in the butt and takes a while sure, but means your free to update freely like me...

• Arc_Xero
    Arc_Xero Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

Very well put... I have been jailbreaking ever since itouch (first gen) came out and to this day, I am still amazed to what Dev Team, Geo Hot, Comex (and other that I am not aware of) can do and been doing. Many Thanx to these guys as well for their untiring effort and dedication to this cat and mouse game with apple...

• email
    email Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
  • Peterson Charles
    Peterson Charles Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

Thanks dev team you're guys are the best.Am waiting for the unlock for baseband 05.14.02 bootloader 6.04.