How To Enable FaceTime On iPhone 4 In Unsupported Countries Using FaceTime Hactivator, MiddleWhat

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageHow To Enable FaceTime On iPhone 4 In Unsupported Countries Using FaceTime Hactivator, MiddleWhat

If you’re in the Middle East and were disappointed to find out that FaceTime – the video calling feature does not work on your shiny new iPhone 4 then you should checkout jailbreak apps – FaceTime Hacktivator or MiddleWhat. Both the hacks available on the Cydia App Store will enable...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Robinho
    Robinho Posts: 11
    via Wordpress

It's Working :) ! Another reason to jailbreak ..!

• iLauncher
    iLauncher Posts: 17
    via Wordpress

im in india with a factory unlocked iphone 4.
    the toggle is already showing up for me.
    facetime was even working for me on ios4.1 jailbroken via greepois0n rc3.
    but i turned the facetime toggle off by mistake.
    now whenever i turn it on, it just says 'waiting for activation...' and sends an international sms multiple times to the same no: +447786205094
    ive lost a lot of money on just these sms.
    and since here in india there is no contract system and the iphone 4 hasnt officially been launched yet, i wont be refunded for these sms.
    so i dunno if installing 'facetime hacktivator' or 'middlewhat' will make a diff here.
    can anyone plz help me?
    thanx, in advance.

• Snake
    Snake Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

Thanks guys.. not its my iphone is priceless...

• Bill Gates
    Bill Gates Posts: 54
    via Wordpress

My friend tried it day before yesterday the crack from: http://apps.iphoneislam.com using FaceTime Hacktivator from Bahrain using VIVA mobile service. it did not work even by restarting and waiting for more than 10 minutes. It only worked when changing to another mobile service provider called "Batelco"

• Snake
    Snake Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

i mean now my iphone is priceless

• KhaledSwedy
    KhaledSwedy Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

IT WORKS HERE IN EGYPT !!, BUT i have no facetime friends :(

• iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    via Wordpress

There is no harm in trying, both the jailbreak apps are free.

Ideally since you are using a factory unlocked iPhone 4, you shouldn't need to do this, it should work out of the box (and a charge for the international SMS to activate it the first time).

• Rehan
    Rehan Posts: 8
    via Wordpress

It is working flawlessly here in Saudi, with Mobily iPhone4+sim
    I used MiddleWhat, Restarted my iPhone, Facetime activated automatically
    Even this iPhone4 facetime was working great with my MacFactime.

• Ice_Man
    Ice_Man Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

OMG... it works here even in Antarctica.

• Vteckrr150
    Vteckrr150 Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

I'm from Singapore. Apple won't help me with "waiting for activation" problem due to jailbreak and my AT&T locked iPhone 4. I tried both, it doesn't work for me. I am on iOS 4.1 jailbroken and unlocked, my carrier is SingTel. Anyone can tell me the solution or this article isnt for me.

• Bikesh
    Bikesh Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

need help..u said u have factory unlocked iphone...and then u jailbroken it via green poison...my question is i have too factory unlocked iphone 4 and its baseband is 2.10.04 so what happens when i will jb it..does my factory unlocked will be gone thankx in advance

• fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress

Basically Apple has no control, LOL

• Yaser 1885
    Yaser 1885 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I don't have iphone4 but i have to thank u ppl for that effort

Thanxx
    Yaser from Saudi Arabia

• Zed Sefi
    Zed Sefi Posts: 143
    via Wordpress

EH!! .. what's the point? I still cannot use my iPhone 4 to do facetime-like video chat with my family in Dubai using yahoo messenger, because Etisalat ISP have blocked both audio and video chat on the yahoo messenger on windows computers!!!

• iLauncher
    iLauncher Posts: 17
    via Wordpress

@iPhoneHacks: i tried both, facetime hacktivator and middlewhat. in both cases i followed the instructions to the letter. but im always stuck at 'waiting for activation' with multiple international sms being sent to the same +44 number. also, my factory unlocked iphone 4 is bought from singapore. i hope someone can hep me. thanx

• Isaac
    Isaac Posts: 22
    via Wordpress

When the face time works , do u still get charged the international rates from at&t?
    Also , here in afghanistan we pay for wifi for our computers but the iphone does not grab the wifi even when there is no lock symbol . Is there a way around it so that the iphone can grab the signal like the computer?. The people here do not know how to do that for the iphone.

• hAwK17
    hAwK17 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

how can i use it with iPod 4g, since no SMS could be sent??

• BeeCay
    BeeCay Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Thanks. It worked for me. :)

• Mohamad
    Mohamad Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    HAHAHAHAHAHahahaha IT WORKS FOR ME TOO IN SAUDI :DBUT I HAVE NO FACETIME FRIENDS ALSO :D
  • Mohamad
    Mohamad Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    HAHAHAHAHAHahahaha IT WORKS FOR ME TOO IN SAUDI BUT I HAVE NO FACETIME FRIENDS ALSO
  • Viren
    Viren Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    I have the SAME problem in Brazil!! WHen JB on 4.0.1 EVERYTHING worked perfectly...since I upgraded to 4.1 FT/MMS/CELLULAR DATA ...nothing works...stuck at waiting for activation....am on VIVO which is officially selling iphones here . Have tried iphone islam, pushinfo, xsellize,middlewhat,iphone delivery, dl dropbox, my carrier bundle shows VIVO 8.0 my nunmber appears clearly and is correct....and i am FRUSTRATED.. its been almost a month now can some one help me please??? cheers, Viren
  • Mohammad khurram
    Mohammad khurram Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Salam sir, i have buyed iphone 4g original factory unlocked but my facetime is not getting activate , i hav tried ur method but i m still disappointed, tell me what would i do now :(
  • Ali
    Ali Posts: 86
    via Wordpress
    I've never posed any comment on any such post, but for the first time i want to thank you soooo muchh.. you're just awesome man !
  • nemon
    nemon Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Thanks so much. and only This one worked for me, A W E S O M E!
  • sultan
    sultan Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    in my iphone it says its waiting for activation and its taking long what should i do
  • RB
    RB Posts: 10
    via Wordpress
    Followed both hactivator & middlewhat, still waiting for activation!Does this even work on 4.2.1 with green poison jb?
  • Dr. Ahmed Abdel Aziz
    via Wordpress
    It is working GREAT here in Saudi, with STC iPhone4+ micro SIMI used MiddleWhat, Restarted my iPhone, Facetime activated automaticallyNot yet try with my MacFactime.
  • HAMIDOO
    HAMIDOO Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    i tried both, facetime hacktivator and middlewhat. in both cases i followed the instructions to the letter. but im always stuck at 'waiting for activation' !!!!i am using Syriatel network in Syriaalso, my factory unlocked iphone 4 running 4.3.3 JB
  • Amir
    Amir Posts: 27
    via Wordpress
    I purchased the Iphone 4 32GB model from Mobily here in Saudi arabia, the model is factory unlocked running IOS 4.3.1 (8G4). i used redsnow to jailbreak it then followed the instructions to install the iphoneislam facetime hacktivator, it worked flawlessly first time, my only concern now is if i update to 4.3.3 will i face the issues some of the people posting on this site face or will it be OK..Also once IOS 5 is released will there be a jailbreak and facetime hacktivator available.
  • rikki
    rikki Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    hi, i am here at Dubai UAE, and my Iphone 4 carrier is ETISALAT, have installed http://apps.iphoneislam.com and when i turn on my FaceTime, it says that i will be charge for SMS messeges used to activate Facetime, and i press ok, but when i check my facetime setting still "Waiting for activation...." until when will i wait for this?Hope u could help me with this... Thank u.