FaceIt-3GS - Hack Enables FaceTime On iPhone 3GS

13»

Comments

• Joey_Pham
    Joey_Pham Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    does anyone know why it doesnt work on my phone? I have iPhone 3gs 4.1 FW. When I turn the button on, it says "waiting for activation", then like during that day, it turned off automatically, and I don't know why, I need help !!!
  • vetriselvan
    vetriselvan Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    dear brianCan you send me the steps. to uninstall the multicasting, please help me on thisthanks in advanceRegardsvetriselvan
  • deepesh
    deepesh Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    i found that 3gs and 3g has worked well but i am in Nepal and my phone is not activating welly what would be the solutions.
  • Keith
    Keith Posts: 63
    via Wordpress
    I paid for the app and it's working but camera has gone 90 degrees off and appears no way to get upright.... the image you present from teh rear camera is on its side even when you rotate the phone.I had similar issue when using the free version on older iPhone code... not at first but then after installing something else, the camera image flipped sideways liek this has from the get-go.Oh dear!
  • SMARTCHIC
    SMARTCHIC Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    AND UNDER THE SAME FREEDOM LAW ALSO COMES RELIGION SO FORTH AND SO ON. SO WHAT DONT DOWNLOAD IT THEY DIDNT ASK YOU TO JUST GAVE YOU AN OPTION GET YALL DUMB ASSES OFF OF WHERE THEIR WORK IS BEING SHOWED AND ONE OF YOU MAKE US AN APP TO HACK INTO FACETIME.......... SIMPLE MINDED ASS BITCHES..