Adobe Working On Photoshop Companion App For Apple's iPad

Whizkid
Whizkid Posts: 135
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageAdobe Working On Photoshop Companion App For Apple's iPad

The catfight between Apple and Adobe notwithstanding, it seems all love is not lost between the two after all. Adobe, has been for the past couple of months working on bringing an extension of its graphics editing suite Photoshop to the horde of tablets invading our personal space. This includes...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Pal
    Pal Posts: 33
    via Wordpress

Yes Yes Yes.........

• JDB
    JDB Posts: 284
    via Wordpress

I thought this would be crazy popular with comments. This excites me. I'm a huge FCP7 user and PS user. Currently teaching my wife to use PS, and getting a new iPad when the next version comes out. This is incredible. Hate to put a price on it...but it'd be worth a few dollars for sure. I'd spend twenty or thirty on this. Makes me wonder if it would sync with your PS on your computer, too. That'd be worth a few bucks more! Start a project and finish it on the go.

• fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress

This is not about the fight between Apple and Adobe, its about Adobe loosing its customers by not adapting.

• JBD
    JBD Posts: 19
    via Wordpress

Well if I was Adobe this would be one of the 1st 10 true IPad apps and the way things are going in the US now... F-Your Pride... Make some damn money ho's!

• philipj
    philipj Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    i know its just one screencap, but that doesn't look remotely as robust as a full client install. seems like a nice gimmick for v1. not gonna be incredibly useful for a heavy designer yet. but if they keep going down that road future versions are probably gonna be badass.