Comments

• Wolverinemarky
    Wolverinemarky Posts: 518
    via Wordpress

that would be a welcome addition

• iPhone
    iPhone Posts: 104
    via Wordpress

spot where we can bookmark apps we are considering but don't want to immediately purchas

• Rgoas
    Rgoas Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Landscape mode to view Cydia is what I'm hoping for. PLEASE
    And thanks to all who make Cydia available.

• Naco
    Naco Posts: 8
    via Wordpress

"What improvements would like to see in Cydia for iOS 4.2? Please let us know in the comments section below."

People are merely complying with what was asked, so calm down. It's not like they're demanding it by using words like "I'd appreciate this" or "it would be nice if this."

BTW, iphonehacks, you forgot the word "you" up there, heh.

• riffraff
    riffraff Posts: 9
    via Wordpress

back up apps like rock and another feature that was cool n rock was you had choice to respring now or after all downloads hate to have to keep going back if there were multiple downloads that i wanted, but dont know if thats possible, that might be the thing cydia said rock was taking short cuts to get done.

• t0tto
    t0tto Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
  • Rakesh Prajapati
    Rakesh Prajapati Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Hi Dear

This is Rakesh, i am new Iphone 4 user please let me know how can I load the Cydia and Limer1n in my iphone 4

Thank you all
    rajkamal11in@gmail.com

• AnUnknown
    AnUnknown Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

I got the impression that their comment about shortcuts was mostly a territorial/competitive thing, similar to the whole greenpois0n/limera1n thing... Rock had things right. A better idea would have been to incorporate cydia into rock instead of the other way around... with all the ads cydia displays I'm sure enough is made to pay for faster servers.

I'm with all of you that would like it to be faster, and would like to be able to filter results.

Not sure if I'm missing something, but in Cydia if I accidentally click on one of the annoying ads, I have to completely exit cydia before I can get to another app page. Every time I choose an app it goes right back to the ad's website I clicked until I exit. There are also no controls when I get to that website, not even able to zoom.

• AnUnknown
    AnUnknown Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Wow, it actually is faster today... a lot faster... did the servers get an upgrade?