iTunes 10.1 Streams iPhoto Videos To Apple TV; Updated iTunes App Brings Ping To iPad

Whizkid
Whizkid Posts: 135
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageiTunes 10.1 Streams iPhoto Videos To Apple TV; Updated iTunes App Brings Ping To iPad

Apple released iTunes 10.1 yesterday to add support for AirPlay and iOS 4.2. Folks at 9to5Mac have discovered that iTunes 10.1 lets you stream iPhoto videos directly to the new Apple TV, which was only possible via Home Sharing earlier. According to folks at 9to5Mac who spotted this unannounced feature...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 134
    via Wordpress

can anybody tell if i need to upgrade to 4.1 to use sn0wbreeze to jailbreak it,i have 3gs on 4.0.1 right,please tell me what should i do,thanks

• khan
    khan Posts: 14
    via Wordpress

If u want ur phone to be unlocked via ultrasnow then don't even think to use iTunes update button. Yes u can use sn0wbreeze to preserve ur baseband and jailbreak ur phone but I think u should stay with 4.0.1 and wait till apple release 4.2 .in meanwhile u can use www.jealbreakme.com to jailbreak ur phone.

• Jon
    Jon Posts: 116
    via Wordpress

Homesharing and sharing my photos CONTINUE to not work with my ATV2 even with the latest iTunes 10.1 update. It's very frustrating and I've tried EVERYTHING on the help forums and other places. Any new ideas anyone? ARGH!

• khan
    khan Posts: 14
    via Wordpress

it is so easy.all u have to do is use same apple id on both ur apt2 and itunes. just make sure u have enabled home sharing on both itunes and apt2.

• Jon
    Jon Posts: 116
    via Wordpress

Yes, that part is easy and my two computers and ATV2 are all using the same Apple ID. When I start home sharing after I click Done the home sharing link in iTunes disappears immediately. I'm only able to rent movies from ATV2 right now and restarting the ATV2 has not helped.