AirPlay Support Removed From iOS 4.2 For iPhone 3G

Whizkid
Whizkid Posts: 135
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageAirPlay Support Removed From iOS 4.2 For iPhone 3G

Looks like its turning out to be a bad time for all you iPhone 3G users out there. After the removal of support for Game Center for the device in iOS 4.1, its the turn of AirPlay to meet the same fate. Folks over at 9to5Mac are reporting that Airplay...

Read the full story here

Comments

• allooo
    allooo Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

fackk youuu first....

• Andy
    Andy Posts: 1,127
    via Wordpress

Why am I not surprised by this announcement?

It's all about their Marketing and trying to move people over to their new models, to keep the factories rolling.

I dont want to hear anymore of this nonsense that the device is underpowered to support such features.

• Carlos
    Carlos Posts: 45
    via Wordpress

The 3g is already 2 years old...time to move on to 4...

• flyezz
    flyezz Posts: 42
    via Wordpress

lol that was funny

• Brandon
    Brandon Posts: 86
    via Wordpress

Not everyone can afford to move onto a 4 and lets say people on like intel p4 pc's they don't get imited to just xp, they can win 7 perfectly. is it fair that apple blocks features likes game Center and Multitasking which work fine on the Iphone 3G. Infact little lag when ing these apps. I know this for afact because having done it on a jailbroken iphone without wallpapers It did actually run with little lag. Even steven jobs said himself that the wallpaper couldn't be used because of the intense shaddows.

• Izzeh
    Izzeh Posts: 7
    via Wordpress

Exactly.

Hell with how close we are to the new iphone release I'd rather just wait till the new one this summer, we know there will be one. Especially since the iPhone 4 is so problem ridden.

• KR
    KR Posts: 41
    via Wordpress

"Especially since the iPhone 4 is so problem ridden."
    You obviously don't own one, I have had zero problems with mine! much better than my 3Gs in terms of battery life ,speed and functionality.

• Wes G
    Wes G Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

I agree. My iPhone 4 is awesome. The only people who say it has problems are the people who don't own one.

Also, to those saying they can't afford an iPhone 4: If you can't afford an iPhone 4 then you can't afford the features either. So stop complaining, you got what you paid for: one of the best phones of its time. Now it's going obsolete and you just expect Apple to do something about it. Well guess what they have, they made the iPhone 3Gs and the iPhone 4, and if you can't afford to stay up to date that's your problem not theirs. So please stop complaining.