'The Incident' Update Will Allow You To Play The iPad Game On Your TV Using iPhone Game Controller

Andy
Andy Posts: 1,127
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
image'The Incident' Update Will Allow You To Play The iPad Game On Your TV Using iPhone Game Controller

Big Bucket Software, the developers of the retro-style iOS action game "The Incident" have announced an upcoming version of their gaming application. This new version of the game will enable users to output the game display from their iPad to a television while using an iPhone or iPod Touch as...

Read the full story here

Comments

• fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress

i think i need to get an ipad to test this out.

• cody
    cody Posts: 101
    via Wordpress

They need to make the Apple TV able to boot games and THAN use the iPhone or IPT as a controller.. Now that would be AMAZING!!

• aa
    aa Posts: 11
    via Wordpress

Seems too much trouble to emulate a console. Don't see too much appeal for this. If wanted I the feeling of a console I might as well get a real one. Would definitely cost less

• Fyta
    Fyta Posts: 29
    via Wordpress

True. But you do have games on your iDevice right?

It seems cool to me, not as a console replacement as you suggest, but as another way to use your iDevice. If you travel to someone else's house, maybe you could load up the multiplayer game on you iPad onto the TV. Everyone with an iDevice can connect and join in, instead of huddling intimately around the iPad.