More Hints Of iPhone Coming To Verizon

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageMore Hints Of iPhone Coming To Verizon

Folks at CoverWeb had initially published a photo, claiming to be Verizon's white iPhone 4 with a redesigned antenna and no SIM card slot. But they've later updated the post to say that they are skeptical about the photo. Meanwhile, folks at CultOfMac have noticed an interesting tweet from Verizon...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Mackie
    Mackie Posts: 52
    via Wordpress

CDMA phone has low resale value.

• Joseph
    Joseph Posts: 29
    via Wordpress

I could care less about getting the iPhone with verizon. I am happy with AT&T and my unlimited data.

• Roderick
    Roderick Posts: 25
    via Wordpress

I wonder will Verizon have the jacked joneses plan like the new AT&T plan? I love my unlimited too

• Digitaltouch
    Digitaltouch Posts: 48
    via Wordpress

Maybe Christmas!! I'm sure there going to make it big red lmao. Corny huh! I just can't wait to see there commercials would they dare diss AT&T with there iPhone. Hmmmm

• MK
    MK Posts: 64
    via Wordpress

it will be 2011 first quater

• thebigredbutton
    thebigredbutton Posts: 7
    via Wordpress

Either way I wouldn't switch right away. I'm mostly happy with AT&T but there are some bad spots where I used to have good signal from Verizon. My concern would be how they handle the iPhone (control, data plans, etc). I can't say too much bad about AT&T because I never have to deal with them.

Also, there will be growing pains, just like at AT&T, I expect having Android phone will lessen them, but I still expect them to occur.

My contract with AT&T is up in 18 months (iPhone uhm... 6?), so we'll see then.

• hxclos
    hxclos Posts: 353
    via Wordpress

Well that antenna seems right. I can't wait for the Verizon iPhone, that way it will free up our AT&T network and finally shut everyone up about which is better.

• Mac
    Mac Posts: 132
    via Wordpress
  • Vishnu
    Vishnu Posts: 199
    via Wordpress

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

iPhone should only be on AT&T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• iPhoneMarks
    iPhoneMarks Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

It's amazing to me that we are still talking about this. It hasn't happened yet, it's likely to not happen and even if it did, many people voiced their opinions that they would not leave ATT. Two words - WHO CARES. Verizon had the first shot with iPhone and the blew it... would you really want to move to a carrier that can't see past their own stubborness?

• carberam
    carberam Posts: 28
    via Wordpress

You mean like moving from PC to Mac?

• Jordan
    Jordan Posts: 163
    via Wordpress

Definitely ... Im sure Apple is launching an expensive phone a week AFTER X-mas...they certainly wouldn't want anyone getting an iphone from Santa, that makes too much sense

• fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress

I dont care about hints, I want them to launch it asap.

• Nightkid
    Nightkid Posts: 6
    via Wordpress

I really agreed the fact with the CDMA IPhone just won't go around anywhere special with it's CDMA network infrastructure lacks of simultaneous between data and voice. Yes I won't see any excitement about it at all. With AT&T is going to be a relieves solution to help them to reduced their network congestion from the IPhone but for my opinion , I still preferer to see one is coming out with T-mobile, even maybe they don't have the same huge coverage compared with the big two but keep it in mind that they were very aggressively lauching and upgrading their tower. So I will still feels more friendly with GSM regarless of the CDMA. Overall that's just my experiences since I have had the 4 carriers at one point...

• Thu2ndComing
    Thu2ndComing Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

You're happy but everyone who joined AT&T after June 1st is pissed about their 2GB limit. I CAN'T WAIT to see what Verizon has to offer new customers and those coming from AT&T :-D

• Jason
    Jason Posts: 585
    via Wordpress

Everyone is SOOOO bone-headed. Apple has never released a phone around christmas time nor the first quarter of ANY year. If anything it would be announced summer 2011. I could care less is they actually did have an CDMA iphone. But chances are they wouldn't stop releasing GSM ones for those who don't live in a CDMA country. Which is everyone else in the world. I honestly think this propoganda is being done by some punk kidd who has deliquent charges with AT&T and was forced to leave to verizon and has to wait till they get the phone for him to be able to enjoy it again. lol

• jahogus
    jahogus Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

eh sooner of later verizon will have the tiered data