Survey Finds iPhone Users To Be The Most Loyal Among Smartphone Owners

Andy
Andy Posts: 1,127
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageSurvey Finds iPhone Users To Be The Most Loyal Among Smartphone Owners

The smartphone industry has come a long way since the iPhone was launched back in 2007. With the wide array of platform alternatives on offer, customer retention is surely one of the biggest challenges facing manufacturers today.

Little wonder then that a recent GFK survey report has found that smartphone owners show little loyalty to the brands that they use.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Anurag
    Anurag Posts: 10
    via Wordpress
    Yes definitely , very loyal .. I have used all d models of apple from the 2g to i4 !!! Awesome apple upgrades .. P.s: jailbreaking has helped a lot to enhance the experience !!
  • Dmt
    Dmt Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    What keeps me loyal to the iPhone is the ability to jailbreak; the iPhone is a great piece of hardware with the ability to do what I want it to IF it's jailbroken. The only reason I bought an iPhone 4 ($640 out of contract) was because I had found out it had been jailbroken. The phone itself is just meh but the experience is great with a few tweaks; I literally couldn't imagine going without the phone I've had an iPhone since the 1st gens came out and given a jailbreak I'll continue with the iPhone but if it turns out eventually jailbreaking on newer devices (after i4) is impossible then that's where my loyalty to the iPhone ends.
  • azurewolf
    azurewolf Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    yeeesh.. jailbreak rulez!
  • Daniel323LA
    Daniel323LA Posts: 16
    via Wordpress
    I have also had every iPhone that has been released since day one. What has kept me coming back is the Jailbreaks. I think Apple needs to consider the fact that most of us wouldn't be as loyal if it wasn't for that. So u can say a combo of Steve Jobs and Jay Freeman, have kept me a happy camper!
  • Daniel323LA
    Daniel323LA Posts: 16
    via Wordpress
    Oh and I'd like to add....AT&T.....Not really helping. Especially getting rid of unlimited data(Had T-Mobile before). Overpriced for mediocre service.
  • Greg
    Greg Posts: 106
    via Wordpress
    I keep with the iPhone because of accessories. My car has a built in iPod adapter (and thus can charge my phone), everyone has iHomes everywhere to plug into, if your battery is every low, its never hard to find an iTunes cable...
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Yes totally agreed, upgraded from iphone 3G to 4!
  • Fan
    Fan Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Hasn't iPhone hacks already done this story awhile back?But agree with others, jailbreak makes and seals the deal.
  • katsuboi
    katsuboi Posts: 99
    via Wordpress
    I would probably have left AT&T if the iphone had been offered on other networks.