Radio Shack Offering iPhone 4 For $25 With iPhone 3GS Trade-in

2»

Comments

• Echobravo
    Echobravo Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Yes, I would rather keep my 29.99 "unlimited" data plan. Since I was forced to have it in the beginning, I am keeping it because I "stream" any and everything all day everyday. I have used as much as 9GB in one month and average about 4GB per month. Now everything seems to eat data so I will be patient and buy mine from the ATT store without losing "unlimited" data plan.
  • rolz
    rolz Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Ditto! Worked for me too Lg1. But iPhone 4 16GB is running out. I went ahead and bought the 32GB. All worked just as you said, but since I've been along time AT&T Customer, AT&T waved the $18 activation fee! :-)
  • Paul
    Paul Posts: 239
    via Wordpress
    This is a worldwide petition to apple. We want flash on our iPhone/iPad. Subscribe now.Apple won’t allow iPhone or iPad run Flash. There are countless reasons for this, but our purpose is not understand that. There are several other sources of information for that. Our GOAL is to tell apple that flash in wanted and necessary on our iDevices.OUR GOAL IS TO REACH A MILLION PEOPLE TO SEND A PETITION TO APPLE, ASKING FOR FLASH ON IPHONE AND IPAD. JOIN THIS PETITION.
  • NigzWigz
    NigzWigz Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Whatta bout thos who aren't in line for the upgrade?? I already an iPhone4, but still own my old 3GS which i still use. I'd like to trade in the 3GS for another iPhone4... for myself or a possible gift?!
  • David
    David Posts: 225
    via Wordpress
    Great Offer!!! I just got back from Radio Shack with my second iPhone 4. I ended up spending $100.64 with the purchase of Apple protection plan.