Google Unveils Nexus S Running Android 2.3 (Gingerbread); To Be Released On December 16

Andy
Andy Posts: 1,127
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageGoogle Unveils Nexus S Running Android 2.3 (Gingerbread); To Be Released On December 16

Google yesterday unveiled Nexus S, the successor to the Nexus One smartphone that was launched early this year.

Read the full story here

Comments

• JDB
    JDB Posts: 284
    via Wordpress
    You know, I like google. But this phone fails to impress. Still using a lithium ion battery instead of a polymer? That's stupid. It's the same processor as the nexus one, and I really thought they'd up the internal storage to at least 32 or 64. When are they going to step it up and really give the iPhone a run for the money?
  • Digitaltouch
    Digitaltouch Posts: 48
    via Wordpress
    Not impressed about that new google phone. Has the same cortex A8 as they epic 4G I had and I gave that back up for the iPhone 4. Gingerbread is just a little refresh to there froyo. But I'll be looking out for when google makes a better phone with honeycomb. That should be the phone to watch.
  • Fleur
    Fleur Posts: 21
    via Wordpress
    Not impressed at all, the Nexus S made by Samsung offer less than the Nexus One made by HTC: no microSD anymore -> 16GB is the maximum while the Nexus One microSD was able to go up to 32GB, shorter talk time... It is also supported by less operators, only T-mobile.
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    This is such a Galaxy S influence
  • not so savvy
    not so savvy Posts: 25
    via Wordpress
    when nexus 1 came out the hype was so much I gave my 3GS to my daughter and bought it it was a disapointment I tried to swap it with my daughter but she wouldn't give me back the iPhone so i sold it for 100 pounds less than what I bought it for then went and bought another iPhone this will be a disappointment as well
  • jim
    jim Posts: 128
    via Wordpress
    surely that cant be right...29.7 days on standby 2g....